btw now I want Tejo to surprise fateh and kiss him
imagine her beautiful lips touching his slightly stubble face😳
and imagine Fateh's reaction....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
btw now I want Tejo to surprise fateh and kiss him
imagine her beautiful lips touching his slightly stubble face😳
and imagine Fateh's reaction....
Cinematography angle timing focus on others all executed well. This one's not easy to do. Dekne main simple lagta hai but karna complicated hai. Edit team also did good job here. Sahi focus on right time. Visually super impact. Good going team udaariyaan take a bow👏
Also they are playing ruttan continuously on fatejo now. JF waale jalke mar rahe honge😆
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Cinematography angle timing focus on others all executed well. This one's not easy to do. Dekne main simple lagta hai but karna complicated hai. Edit team also did good job here. Sahi focus on right time. Visually super impact. Good going team udaariyaan take a bow👏
Also they are playing ruttan continuously on fatejo now. JF waale jalke mar rahe honge😆
This scene...i m watching in a loop phir bhi dil nai bhara merahats off to the team 👏
@bold - shayad chupke bhaithe honge kahi 😆
I am just watching this scene on repeat and laughing like a kid! I probably am sounding annoying now for saying the same thing again & again but I am so obsessed with this scene. Just can't take it out of my mind. Anyone, who have came up with the idea of this scene deserves so much appriciation. This is a pure GOLD moment!☺️
make sure you watch the episode fiery, full on fatejo romance today :)
Thanks for the thread
make sure you watch the episode fiery, full on fatejo romance today :)
Thanks for the thread
Hi mink
Yeah I'll tomorrow. Hv to catch last 2-3 episodes.
I was caught up with some work so couldn't watch.
I saw the promo... jasso negative wala..
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
😲😲😲 OMG Blue what did you post to cause such actions
Did you have acting and voice modulation tips 🤣🤣
Isha’s mum is now after Karan and not Ankit. She tagged isha and Karan and not priyankit who are also on the frame lol
and how sad she doesn’t tag poor Amrik. Jassu actual off screen screen boyfriend who’s in the frame and dancing with Isha
Isha’s mum is now after Karan and not Ankit. She tagged isha and Karan and not priyankit who are also on the frame lol
and how sad she doesn’t tag poor Amrik. Jassu actual off screen screen boyfriend who’s in the frame and dancing with Isha
Ohh man😂 this is so much fun!