Like “high and mighty” not given to doing silly stuff like roll in mud.
hoi·ty-toi·ty
/ˌhôədēˈtoidē/
adjective
haughty or snobbish.
"the moneyed, hoity-toity inhabitants of the island"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Like “high and mighty” not given to doing silly stuff like roll in mud.
hoi·ty-toi·ty
/ˌhôədēˈtoidē/
adjective
haughty or snobbish.
"the moneyed, hoity-toity inhabitants of the island"
yes and i would like (i beleive it was aks dream) where abhi wakes ak up with methi daana juice...i want a similar one for Abhi...
pranju samajh aa gaya na🤣Originally posted by: 4E75A2O3CLCAFTKS
Mimi your beti might end holi with lots of mosquito bites 🤣
it was!!! I laughed so much!! I hate holi personally but I laughed so much watching mud holiOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
it was such a goofy, enjoybale episode....everything was so cute and sweet...
neilu advising romantic sapna dekho ....hayee....i wish abhi had a cheesy dream like ak,,,,
yes, highly possible but only good thing is abhira will always be together and plus Neillllll....
cant wait for kaand to come out in open...
yeah same here I think big kaand will load during shaadiOriginally posted by: KLXBD6Y2DY3LGHYP
let her do whatever she wants... her time is over after holi i think 😆
You sound like Akshu now....i hate holi wala dialogue bolke..😉
sasural to jaayegi wo for sure, but I feel pehle akshu jaayegiOriginally posted by: FCVVFNWEETLVXIW3
I don't think that is happening 🤗 but i don't think aarohi is going to her sasural either 🤣
omg !!! This is so true!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mimi be likeOriginally posted by: Y44JCTGKMPSX5HQG
Mimi your beti might end holi with lots of mosquito bites 🤣

haye mimi dekho you must accept your beti's mosquito bites now because your bae is sad 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0