🤣 I'd love to watch that.
Either version would be awesome. Drunk Abhi turning bold or sober Abhi trying to control drunk Akshu 😆
How are you guys doing? 🤗 How was weekend?
Preparing for test
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 I'd love to watch that.
Either version would be awesome. Drunk Abhi turning bold or sober Abhi trying to control drunk Akshu 😆
How are you guys doing? 🤗 How was weekend?
Preparing for test
🤣 I'd love to watch that.
Either version would be awesome. Drunk Abhi turning bold or sober Abhi trying to control drunk Akshu 😆
How are you guys doing? 🤗 How was weekend?
Abhi will be the bolder one without being drunk....♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️
and Akshu will be the shy one.... 🙈
Aarohi will be the drunk one spilling all the truth....
Gorillas as usual giving each other looks and All the birla Goenkas siblings playing.... 🥳🥳🥳
Excited.... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
🤣 I'd love to watch that.
Either version would be awesome. Drunk Abhi turning bold or sober Abhi trying to control drunk Akshu 😆
How are you guys doing? 🤗 How was weekend?
Weekend was too busy... And sath me episode ka intezaar
Yaar what was this? I missed it 😔
Where were you now a days ?
I must say you should not miss e single episode 😉
She is very very cute. Her dress, earrings, hair style all suits her.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
She is very very cute. Her dress, earrings, hair style all suits her.
finally kuch improve ho raha hai Akshu k dress mein 😉
Ha. Shadi ka mohal hi rugged clothes nahi milte ab..
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0