Originally posted by: NathuPyare
My vote for FF leadership cancelled.
Ye to pichli wali se bhi zyada khatarnak hai 😱
I didn’t realise standing up for myself is khatarnak. Good to know, I’ll just stick to washing laptops. 🥴

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
My vote for FF leadership cancelled.
Ye to pichli wali se bhi zyada khatarnak hai 😱
I didn’t realise standing up for myself is khatarnak. Good to know, I’ll just stick to washing laptops. 🥴

Kasam se Zeal ki halat dekh har mujhe itni hassi aa rahi hai. People are giving me weird stares 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I didn’t realise standing up for myself is considered khatarnak. Good to know, I’ll just stick to washing laptops. 🥴
You are not just standing up for yourself. You may not realise it but you are currently dancing on poor Zeal's head. I'm safe kyunki mere sir pe jo nachti hai wo fisal jaati hai 🤣
I’m watching 83
bechaara Yashpal ko STD hua hain. Soda chahie usse😆
#TopicDerailTips101
Originally posted by: hasini009
I’m watching 83
bechaara Yashpal ko STD hua hain. Soda chahie usse😆
#TopicDerailTips101
🤣🤣🤣
Blkul miss kia nhi kia mein ne
I just realised there’s 3 seperate fights happening in this thread. 😂

ROFLing ke saath kuch likho. nahi toh ye post bhi udd jayeggi😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
I’m watching 83
bechaara Yashpal ko STD hua hain. Soda chahie usse😆
#TopicDerailTips101
Yashpal ko chhodo yahan zeal ko ptsd hone wala hai 😭
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
You are not just standing up for yourself. You may not realise it but you are currently dancing on poor Zeal's head. I'm safe kyunki mere sir pe jo nachti hai wo fisal jaati hai 🤣
LMAO! You can always do this to give the illusion that it’s safe to dance on your head.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I just realised there’s 3 seperate fights happening in this thread. 😂
This thread turned out to be a fun thread afterall 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
2