hehe its not on hotstar i know 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Reviews were mixed 🤣 I’ll take a look and see what happens 🤣 unless I’m not able to access it then oh well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hehe its not on hotstar i know 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Reviews were mixed 🤣 I’ll take a look and see what happens 🤣 unless I’m not able to access it then oh well
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i seriously wonder do these writers really feel good about their writing? When they watch it themselves dont they feel ickie and cringy? 🤣🤣
I don’t get it either 🤣 like how do you look at what you’re writing and say “wah!” 🤣 I think they don’t care as long as they’re getting paid the big bucks 🤣
aah i see the problem 🤣they r basically sell out 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t get it either 🤣 like how do you look at what you’re writing and say “wah!” 🤣 I think they don’t care as long as they’re getting paid the big bucks 🤣
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4143774/plotsummary#summary-ps2130951
Its not bad m afraid ots not intriguing either 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aah i see the problem 🤣they r basically sell out 🤣
Or actually incompetent 🤣 could be both 🤣 Balaji having 130 crores in general is a shocking fact so this is the money making formula 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4143774/plotsummary#summary-ps2130951
Its not bad m afraid ots not intriguing either 😆
I think I’ll pass then 😆
yeah all in all its sad for us 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Or actually incompetent 🤣 could be both 🤣 Balaji having 130 crores in general is a shocking fact so this is the money making formula 🤣
u read the summary? 🤣
for me the thing is i m bored of “i want to die” vampires. There is too much on it already and its becoming cliche now 🤣 fantasy has many other things to explore not just vampires and werewolves and their lovestories 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
for me the thing is i m bored of “i want to die” vampires. There is too much on it already and its becoming cliche now 🤣 fantasy has many other things to explore not just vampires and werewolves and their lovestories 🤣
Exactly 🤣 give me a vampire who wants to be a vampire 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k