Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hayeeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️
This was one of my favourite scene.... 🥰
They were mesmerising admiring each other...
Abhi reaction was priceless mera BP low hora hai... And Akshu the nautanki.... She purposely tried to act as she is falling and Abhi saved her....✨🤩
Hayeeee Mein in dono pe marjawa... 🌟
He even let her touch his hairs.... They way he was fixing her hairs her maang tikka... 🙈🙈🙈
I don’t know but this type of scene makes my heart flutter and i have butterflies.... Uffff aaj toh har ek scene was hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Hayeeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️
This was one of my favourite scene.... 🥰
They were mesmerising admiring each other...Abhi reaction was priceless mera BP low hora hai... And Akshu the nautanki.... She purposely tried to act as she is falling and Abhi saved her....✨🤩
Hayeeee Mein in dono pe marjawa... 🌟
He even let her touch his hairs.... They way he was fixing her hairs her maang tikka... 🙈🙈🙈
I don’t know but this type of scene makes my heart flutter and i have butterflies.... Uffff aaj toh har ek scene was hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Haaye haaye haaye haaye
Haaye chikni chikni 😂😂😂😂😂
everything is perfect about ur post except I don't want Neil-Aru...magar aisa hi hone wala hai....
yes! cant wait for other wedding festivities too....these two will aag laga denge.....
No no I am more focussed on living things rather than non living things
Wo kya hai bike ko kaun dekhega jb bike ke uper abhi hoga 😳
Originally posted by: 22GIXJNOVSPATWVY
karishma just posted a new photo in normal clothes... so i guess no jail for aarohi 😆
Does that mean Akshu goes there,
C'mon u can't be serious now.🤬
I swear this happens I'm going to illegally deport Akshu to her Maa 😡
Originally posted by: UAXDYBBENPDAZA5H
https://twitter.com/nocarezone/status/1507541934369226761?s=20&t=qx_YOXBijQVNBaV3YrRQhg HC has improved in his dancing SO MUCH!
Hayeeee HC.... ♥️♥️♥️
He is the most hardworking actor.... 🤩
He keeps improving his skills... 🥳🥳🥳
I specially loved were all boys were on stage and dancing.... HC... 🌟
Thu thu thu HC ko kisi ki nazar na lage....
🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿