i am sure writers have forgotten by now...😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i am sure writers have forgotten by now...😉
haan because it is a combined episode!! they are going to throw tomatoes at us & rightfully so... this show is cursed when it comes to hulu 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
i saw anupama forum and they were also saying Hulu didn't have that,,,,only Hotstar has
the answer is simple... the makers have memory loss! 🤣Originally posted by: DiamondLife
During abhi Aarohi engagement, manjari was showing family ring..why can’t they used it now?
I thought we will get that scene back this time
Ek se ek Namune hai Goenkas me....
Wait nahi ho pa raha…even though I’m multitasking
Originally posted by: EGTSTP5RE3AYURIN
omg disco i was saying this as a joke but seriously anu aunty replaced manjari hahhaha.... my prediction came true after so long and for this 🤣
Irony is the actress who plays Manjari audition for Anupama 😆
If Anu is there will we also get an Anuj? I like Anupama though I haven't really been watching it lately I get updates from my friend though.
Hayeeee Akshu was about to fall and Abhi saves her....♥️
He is busy fixing her hairs and She is busy in fixing his....🥰
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Can’t wait.... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Hulu i hate you.... 😭
Originally posted by: RDZWZETNICQYVKED
we need to stop anticipating episodes because that is always when they are delayed 🤣 or we need to start ending all of our excitement wale posts in THU THU THU 😆
🤣
Behen Thu thu thu...
Karenge toh bhi hulu wale hamari thu thu thu karhi dete hai....
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good thing it's the weekend here so I'm fine I'll wait however long it takes 😆 though Hulu 😡
Good thing I only pay $1.09 after taxes due to the deal I got during Christmas 🤣