Same same ditto ditto
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same same ditto ditto
matlab toh ek hi hai, ye shabd sudharne ka time hai? toh kyu tu toka toki kar rahi hai? mujhe khatam karne de na🤣
lol she didnt say it to him though, she said it while dancing on stage to herself?
I’ll setlle for this still...else I’ll come across as a hater who always finds reasons to pick on her😳
She did say it to him :), chahe yeh Dharti ghoomna band karde, chahe Dil dhadakna band karde etc etc Anupama Anuj se prem Karna kabhi band nahi karegi
Ree will know the exact clip for this :)
matlab toh ek hi hai, ye shabd sudharne ka time hai? toh kyu tu toka toki kar rahi hai? mujhe khatam karne de na🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Patni mode was on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok nae sudhar rhi , Ak ki trha tongue out😋
Hello shello and Happy Friday to all the baratis and gharatis of Anupamaland, badhaiyyan ji ladki ne haan kar di!
Hug toh aisa kiya ke roz ka kaam hai inka, to I guess ab kiss💋 se hi kuch hoga next, you know how we fans always want more😳
MaAn looked so pretty and hot together😍, nazar na lagey inki hotness ko🧿
Hello Shello and a Happy Friday indeed!
That hug was totally comfortable, too good and definitely time to move on to the other things we've been writing about them.
Will they actually go to udaipur!? I've given up all that disconnect bullshit I was talking about🤣
Azra wants them to have a night out on their way back, I wonder if that's remotely possible 😂
Originally posted by: XB2OGOP6JN56XS2E
She did say it to him :), chahe yeh Dharti ghoomna band karde, chahe Dil dhadakna band karde etc etc Anupama Anuj se prem Karna kabhi band nahi karegi
Ree will know the exact clip for this :)
She said in the green room too
Anupama anuj se prem krti hai aur krti rahegi
o nautanki, kya ye cameos deti hai tu roz ke, kidar busy hai bey?
I'm stuck between Ortho and ophthalmology... I mean neonatology bro!
On serious note, there's this pediatric camp arranged in the district esp for SAM/MAM children, that's keeping me busy in day time and my usual shifts during evenings or nights.
It's too hectic now!
Will take a day or two more and I'll be here, properly.
this hug sure looked like they are so used to hugging each other. lots of comfort and sukoon, so offcourse next stage is kisses, lots of themHello shello and Happy Friday to all the baratis and gharatis of Anupamaland, badhaiyyan ji ladki ne haan kar di!
Hug toh aisa kiya ke roz ka kaam hai inka, to I guess ab kiss💋 se hi kuch hoga next, you know how we fans always want more😳
MaAn looked so pretty and hot together😍, nazar na lagey inki hotness ko🧿
Originally posted by: PDJBWOSH4VOMCCFK
She did say it to him :), chahe yeh Dharti ghoomna band karde, chahe Dil dhadakna band karde etc etc Anupama Anuj se prem Karna kabhi band nahi karegi
Ree will know the exact clip for this :)
mini yaar.. really?
why are we even stuck on this? I must have missed it chal ...Ree se poochungi😳
Baatein karne mein to Anuj hi thakega. And we don't know Jr.'s stamina yet so let's see or rather guess coz see to nahi milega🤣