Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Fire in the mountain run run run....ye kaise shoot ho raha hai..😆 Bhaago saare...
They are enjoying it i guess😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Fire in the mountain run run run....ye kaise shoot ho raha hai..😆 Bhaago saare...
They are enjoying it i guess😆
Wow they are still shooting outdoors even now at the same location.
All those chasing Tejo are there in the same clothes as well as simbo
Meanwhile Fateh is probably mud fighting with Angad on a truck somewhere lol
https://instagram.com/stories/imvirsariar/2801724846558841857?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link
I guess they r shooting back to back and don't have episodes in the bank🤪
Who's watching today's epi😆
Angad ko dekh k jo chid machiti hain na mujhe I can't tell you🤬
Jasmine has doubt on Angad, Angad has doubt on Jasmine. Makers hume bas pagal bana rahe hain🤣
Break up scene, I can't watch 😔💔
Going to gurudwara with Angad😡
Such disrespect to Fateh, not done!!!!!
Boring hain episode, I ain't watching anymore
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Jasmine has doubt on Angad, Angad has doubt on Jasmine. Makers hume bas pagal bana rahe hain🤣
Last me dono Chu**** niklenge aur kya🤣