https://instagram.com/stories/gdimri/2801668152256049574?utm_medium=share_sheet
Finally we r getting Holi sequence.. Mujhe laga makers bhool hi gaye...
https://instagram.com/stories/gdimri/2801668152256049574?utm_medium=share_sheet
Finally we r getting Holi sequence.. Mujhe laga makers bhool hi gaye...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://instagram.com/stories/gdimri/2801668152256049574?utm_medium=share_sheet
Finally we r getting Holi sequence.. Mujhe laga makers bhool hi gaye...
can u send screenshot i don't have ig account
can u send screenshot i don't have ig account
I dont know how to add a screenshot
Y do u think so? Lets b positive...
arey I told you na... yeh rishta without holi is like aarohi without kaands 🤣 waise this means no cops at engagement, but maybe cops at holi 😆 and girls... does this mean we are finally getting drunken night flashbacks and nasha sindoor part 2???? 🤗😆Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://instagram.com/stories/gdimri/2801668152256049574?utm_medium=share_sheet
Finally we r getting Holi sequence.. Mujhe laga makers bhool hi gaye...
Thanks for the tag Pooja. Looks like they haven’t got the scenes as she posted an edit, but glad it’s coming!
arey I told you na... yeh rishta without holi is like aarohi without kaands 🤣 waise this means no cops at engagement, but maybe cops at holi 😆 and girls... does this mean we are finally getting drunken night flashbacks and nasha sindoor part 2???? 🤗😆
I so want to see Abhira bhang kaands and also Neirohi bhang kaands. 😆I want to see Neil band bajaoing Aarohi even in that bhang ka nasha. 🤣
Thank you for the tag Anu&Avi! Glad we’re getting one ever if it’s late!
Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://instagram.com/stories/gdimri/2801668152256049574?utm_medium=share_sheet
Finally we r getting Holi sequence.. Mujhe laga makers bhool hi gaye...