yr kitne khush h sab
but i m missing mukku yr๐ญ
https://twitter.com/Priyankrajeev/status/1507197892670369814?s=20&t=nSixMIp4nkUhlDvli2ykqg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
yr kitne khush h sab
but i m missing mukku yr๐ญ
https://twitter.com/Priyankrajeev/status/1507197892670369814?s=20&t=nSixMIp4nkUhlDvli2ykqg
Thankooo for the tag sunny๐ค. let me compose myself before posting more. Still reeling under the maanilicious effect. โบ๏ธ
Btw.. imma ladkiwale.. can flirt khullam khulla with the dulha then ๐
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I loved the episode today ๐๐
i watch first that after watching did morning ke work ๐คฃ
Loved maan Anupama is now totally anuj ki Anupama thatz the best part ...
They already have group without any added there for shadi ๐คฃ
Vanraj ka action se main khud confuse thi mujhe laga he was happy seeing her standing baad main samjha nahi woh to isse gira hua dekhna chatha tha
Good you came today and wrote kal kya hua tha
Kal we had 2 birthdays in my fam so were busy travelling to temple and then celebrations but dont worry I wil always come back to troll Vannu..kya karoon uski chehre se nazar hi nahi hat thi๐๐๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Hellllllloooooooooooooo
I m so so happy.... so happy...
Khushi sambhal nahi rahi... what an episode...
Kya chun chun k line likhi hai.. Laura hai dialogue writer ne saara IF and Twitter padh liya tha..
Baa ko psychiatrist k paas le jao
Hum dono hot Buddhe hai.. kadhai mein se jitne hot samose nikalte hai usse bhi jyada hot...
So many seeti maar moments..
I m for sure from Anu's team.. so I m basically Anuj's saali.. his adhi se bhi jyada gharwali...
I'll do jute churaayi and will ask for a jhappi in jute churayi neg
Sunny meri jaan tu aa gayi๐
Pahle to thank you for d tag..pahle firse abhi review padhne de fir do baar episode firse dekhti hu fir kuch bolti hu๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ
Sunnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Still reeling from the effects of Amazing MaAn.
Gonna watch episode again and will come back to write something sanely. Rn reporting from heavens
yes the most beautiful thing about this hug
that lovely tap
kitna soothing hota h ye yr kisi ke liye bhi
https://twitter.com/sunshinexgirll/status/1507199346269470723?s=20&t=6aLHfsBhFoVi8_bwIwGHtQ
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Hellllllloooooooooooooo
I m so so happy.... so happy...
Khushi sambhal nahi rahi... what an episode...
Kya chun chun k line likhi hai.. Laura hai dialogue writer ne saara IF and Twitter padh liya tha..
Baa ko psychiatrist k paas le jao
Hum dono hot Buddhe hai.. kadhai mein se jitne hot samose nikalte hai usse bhi jyada hot...
So many seeti maar moments..
I m for sure from Anu's team.. so I m basically Anuj's saali.. his adhi se bhi jyada gharwali...
I'll do jute churaayi and will ask for a jhappi in jute churayi neg
How transparent can you be Sneha. You wanted to be gharwali, hence on Anu's side ๐คช
Good episode with lots of moments.
Baa shock mein garba karne bul gayi kya๐๐๐๐๐
anu ka reaction here๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/Main_Khamakha/status/1507200101667680284?s=20&t=6aLHfsBhFoVi8_bwIwGHtQ
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6