Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope I didn't lie. I just got very lucky here. 😆
Ask Thug and Zeal if you ever want to know my sheep status. 🤣
Or me I witnessed it with my own akhiyan
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope I didn't lie. I just got very lucky here. 😆
Ask Thug and Zeal if you ever want to know my sheep status. 🤣
Or me I witnessed it with my own akhiyan
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
2nd position is held
with
5616 points
by
team Jai
_NINA_
Havaana
beingaditij
SoniRSippu21
Miss_Fiesty69
DelusionsOfNeha
Maroonporsche
Alaukik
They get 135 pts!
wow we did great team mates 🥳
shamelessness ka accha fhal mila hai 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
And the winning team of R2 is
Team BASANTI
with
7794 points!
Ragazza_Dolce
evilxbalaa
hbkrocks
sana1819786
Daphnes
Aliya_786
Minionite
RainOfDew
Congratulations Team Basanti 🥳

Congratulations Nina🥳🥳
congrats 1st runner up Aisha 🥳 and 2nd runner up Soni 🥳
overall Team Jai ka hi jeet huyi hai 🥳🥳
top three 👏

Congratulations to the Top 10
Shreya, Bee, Rashi, Prabz, FF, Darshi and Priya 🥳🥳
where is Maroon in total tally

yay we too are in top 10 Hiral, DD and Neha 🥳
Neha I can't tag you🤔
Thank you Kiffs, Aisha, Nina and Soni ❤️
Thank you Parm for hosting a colorful atrangi game
R2 is interesting, thoda embarrassing and fun bhi hai 😆
had a blast playing this game
looking forward to next one ❤️

🥳
Yayy!!🤗 congratulations to us!!!
I made tags buddy only😆
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8