not sure, can you let me know when u find out tho ???so have we concluded that he’s alive? Can we get back to work today? 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
not sure, can you let me know when u find out tho ???so have we concluded that he’s alive? Can we get back to work today? 😂😂
yeaaaaaa exactly. Maybe kaka Cus Devika was backstage. But koi toh. Not those losers.Originally posted by: BDI6ZTMLGOKCR54I
You know, I think he might be pointing to Devika and kaka or someone too. I actually hope so, cause this is such a lovely moment to be ruined by hate or gloating.
I wish so atleast :)
But can we take a minute and look at that hotness of his?????? White shirts are totally his thing. Omg. He looked hot in her dream bits but hotter in the PC. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: ITQDKLZ7WCGYHI6H
You know, I think he might be pointing to Devika and kaka or someone too. I actually hope so, cause this is such a lovely moment to be ruined by hate or gloating.
I wish so atleast :)
It’s too pure a moment to be ruined with hate n gloating. It’s like finally their tapasya has been answered. All ordeals have come to end.. now what ever comes will be just small hiccups that they both can tackle easily being together
Don’t keep ur hopes too high , Hug ki jagah 15 mins ka Bhashan na mil jaye on women empowerment 😡😳
So looks like AK is heading for his bachelor party after all this 😉 ( referring to GKs travel post )
Na na , I am not hoping anything. Even in the laal ishq sequence they chopped off good scenes
Originally posted by: kalpana19
Hello,
Outstanding!!! MaAN where surprise, speed and domination are key. Well accomplished by timing of the execution of the entry.
Kudos, well-done.
Congrats to all of us!
kalpana19
USA
The Tag moment.
Originally posted by: N5H5NSMTCY2IQKGQ
You know, I think he might be pointing to Devika and kaka or someone too. I actually hope so, cause this is such a lovely moment to be ruined by hate or gloating.
I wish so atleast :)
It could be both ways
why does vanraj look like he is about to burst into tears???
thank God yaha aisa kuch nahi dikhaya ki anu ko pata laga anuj mar gaya lekin she is in denial mose and saying main jinda hoon na meri saansein chal rahi h na to mtlb mere anuj bhi zinda h
aur isi khushi mein naach rahi h wo aur achanak se anuj prakat hota h aur anu kehti h dekha maine kaha tha na main jinda hu to anuj ko kaise kuch ho sakta h🤣
Yeh toh kekta maiyaa hai sakshaat
we should be getting an extended promo by dkp I guess. They did that with laal ishq last week. Sab trp ka chakkar hai babu bhaiyaaa 😂
Na na , I am not hoping anything. Even in the laal ishq sequence they chopped off good scenes
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12