Upcoming : Manjiri Regains Consciousness- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

584

Views

23.1k

Users

27

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

617251 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

she is here ro stay to torture us enjoy her๐Ÿคฃ

enjoy her??? what happened to you today ๐Ÿ˜†
Mehersudha thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 8

Team Vani

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Y E A H ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah - that was such an enjoyable read!
the cow, the cow, the cow

Moo, moo , moo


Exactly they mentioned cow and cow shed and manjari about to feed Cow but didn't show it to us. Hari made it total hillarious with the cow topic amidst of accident and hospital drama.
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

one more thing...even manish looked suspicious today when aarohi started crying ๐Ÿคฃ

he knows her capabites๐Ÿคฃ he keep rolling his eyes on her kaads always๐Ÿคฃ
617251 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

looks like someone is missing him๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

him nahi HER ๐Ÿคฃ
1228811 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

as much as I want to believe Poojaโ€™s theory and excited about aarohi to not ruin functions and get caught I know makers may do some other drama of their own. Either forget some part or turn it bleh or turn it horrible.


I agree. They are showing the promo of Abhi asking about the missing earring way too many times. ๐Ÿคฃ

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Har do minute par aarohi ka dara hua chehra jab dikha rahe they toh dil ko itna sukoon mil raha tha ki bas kya kahoon ๐Ÿ˜…


Baaki since saali sahiba is scared to death, akshu has taken over fun pranks job as well in her own shaadiโ€ฆlmao


also somebody remind harsh how immediately after akshuโ€™s operation he was like chalo abhi toh yeh thik hai ab shaadi prep n function waapas start kartey hain in fact one day mein hi haldi n shaadi dono kar dete hainโ€ฆpar ab unhe problem haiโ€ฆKamala hi hai bas


finally manjari maata kuchh toh kaam aayiโ€ฆI want marriage asap too lol

so true, at one point I felt manish should point it out but hua nai
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

absolutely brilliantโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ


@bold I so delt at one point manish should have said this to harsh as he was the one who was desprate to get arohi abhi married without bothering about akshu. Such hypocrits


I dont think manjari has seen anything and she did not tell anything to abhi anything else what we were shown on kasam and all.



Piya tose will be back and get anu aunty too๐Ÿคช


Never mind m exicited for rasam tomorrow, it will be fun episode๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yesss!! I agree, I found it extremely hypocritical as well. Harsh was happy that Akshu was fine but he was desperate to get aarohi and abhi married and did discharge Akshu sooner. Preponed the wedding. That is something I donโ€™t think I can overlook. And he clearly knew Akshu loved abhi, Abhi loved Akshu. He knew fire truth. But chose to brush it under the rug. And what annoys me more is makers have conveniently forgotten
617251 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

he knows her capabites๐Ÿคฃ he keep rolling his eyes on her kaads always๐Ÿคฃ

i wouldn't mind him slapping her either... just like in my OS idea that satya is refusing to write ๐Ÿคฃ

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

as much as I want to believe Poojaโ€™s theory and excited about aarohi to not ruin functions and get caught I know makers may do some other drama of their own. Either forget some part or turn it bleh or turn it horrible.

in this I have full faith ij makers they will gets apna hi kuch๐Ÿคฃ

anuandavi thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Cannot wait to see Manjari doing ghoomar tomororw after a life threatening accident! I guess she learned it from Manish ๐Ÿคฃ


Bade Papa is the best teacher... Like this like tgis.. Ye bhi nahi aata ye bhi nahi aata.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 ยท 19 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".