Top 10 not bad 😆
I thought for both the game I will top from bottom.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Top 10 not bad 😆
I thought for both the game I will top from bottom.. 🤣
Congratulations Nina the official DQ 🥳🥳
Congratulations Soni 🥳
Congratulations shreyaaaaaaa
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Charging pe laga do nd come online frm other device🤣 nhi to charging pe lage hue bata do🤣
Iphone is the only device I have been using for the past 5-6 years. With two kids around, any other device is a fail! This is easy to hide from their sight🤪🤣
Congratulations bee and Rashi 🤗
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Runner up
is
☀️ Havaana ☀️
with 525 points!
And the winner
is
☀️ _NINA_ ☀️
with 545 points!
I promise you both will get better winning siggies tomorrow ish!☺️
Congratz to both of you, ladies!🥳
Total tally
That's surprising
I thought that Shreya will win this one. Finally a victory after ages.
My first game was with you, i never thought that i will win your game. It was an amazing game so much fun playing it. Yes it was hectic but i guess hardwork payed off.
Thanks WD for this game. You are an amazing host. It always fun playing your games. Keep coming with more games (without including R2 jesy Rounds 🤣)
.
Mein ne mana nhi kia kabhi wse Nina hi hai accept nhi krti 🤣
Congrats Nina and Aisha🥳🥳
thank you hiraaaal🥳🤗Congrats Nina and Aisha🥳🥳
Congratulations my team jai fellows Soni and Aisha 🥳
Congratulations Shreya, Rashi and Bee well played
Congratulations Prabz, FF, Darshi , Priya, Hiral and DD.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8