Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Result time
thanks for the tag 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Result time
thanks for the tag 😆
🤣🤣 or information bhi share krde jab tak Winner announce nhi hojtaa 🤣
Pata hai tu jab dance karti hai tab tera body move karta hai,how interesting na
Results aa rahe haiiiii🥳🥳
omg 😲😲 yeh toh maloom hi nhi tha mujhe kabhi 😕 wowww shreya kitne Kuch janti hai TUOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Pata hai tu jab dance karti hai tab tera body move karta hai,how interesting na
R2 Results
How did the scoring happen?
So
many
IDs
😳😳😳
I did NOT expect such competition!🤣
To make my life easier this is the way I did the scoring.
I cross checked the non ladder group (aka DTs) comments. I gave points to the first team in whose thread they commented in.
Ladder group. I did cross check for 2 members and I got headache🤓😳
So I gave points to everyone who commented in each thread based on the list provided by Team Leader. Do not throw tomatoes!😆
I really do not have the time to do cross check each ID comment and/or verify who tagged/quoted first the member.
Next time IF I play such round, rules will be different☺️
Now let’s begin with announcement.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
R2 Results
How did the scoring happen?
So
many
IDs
😳😳😳
I did NOT expect such competition!🤣
To make my life easier this is the way I did the scoring.
I cross checked the non ladder group (aka DTs) comments. I gave points to the first team in whose thread they commented in.
Ladder group. I did cross check for 2 members and I got headache🤓😳
So I gave points to everyone who commented in each thread based on the list provided by Team Leader. Do not throw tomatoes!😆
I really do not have the time to do cross check each ID comment and/or verify who tagged/quoted first the member.
Next time IF I play such round, rules will be different☺️
Now let’s begin with announcement.
Lol we kind of guessed that you would lose your head. 🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Results aa rahe haiiiii🥳🥳
Waah u r here😆
omg 😲😲 yeh toh maloom hi nhi tha mujhe kabhi 😕 wowww shreya kitne Kuch janti hai TU
Aur bhi bolti hu ruk🤗
Jab tu kisi cheez ko dekhti hai toh pata hai woh tujhe kyun dikhta hai?
Kyunki tu uss cheez ko dekh rahi hai isliye
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Result time
hhar ke jeetne walon ko baazigar kehte hain. aur wo hum hain😎
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
R2 Results
How did the scoring happen?
So
many
IDs
😳😳😳
I did NOT expect such competition!🤣
To make my life easier this is the way I did the scoring.
I cross checked the non ladder group (aka DTs) comments. I gave points to the first team in whose thread they commented in.
Ladder group. I did cross check for 2 members and I got headache🤓😳
So I gave points to everyone who commented in each thread based on the list provided by Team Leader. Do not throw tomatoes!😆
I really do not have the time to do cross check each ID comment and/or verify who tagged/quoted first the member.
Next time IF I play such round, rules will be different☺️
Now let’s begin with announcement.
Red:This line caught my attention in whole para🤣🤣R u really thinking to do this type of round again🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8