unfortunately according to azra I'm atkofyed at aaja ve mahi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
unfortunately according to azra I'm atkofyed at aaja ve mahi🤣
Originally posted by: O3P7L76GXRVK6MRP
I think she was thinking of Anuj and something else happened... Dekh uske baad she was taking his name in a very tharki way 🤣
kiya baat kar rahe hai? aesa kiya?
okay thik haii..! 😆chill kar...!🤗
ye woh aaj ve mahi par atkki hai...! aesa mujhe laga bro!
Are koi batao episode hullu main jaldi aata hain ya hotstar time only 😛 mujhe darr lag raha pata nahi kyun 🤪
Originally posted by: QWG2EPPP6Q72LHNV
unfortunately according to azra I'm atkofyed at aaja ve mahi🤣
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
kya kya socha tha aur kya nikala 😒
Maybe the bad Shahs were also there but she didn't want to get their picture taken with them 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Are koi batao episode hullu main jaldi aata hain ya hotstar time only 😛 mujhe darr lag raha pata nahi kyun 🤪
Same time as hotstar .. 6 am IST
who is shivika?Originally posted by: QueeN456
Uff ❤🥵🔥shivika lal ishq painting romance...🥵 🔥🔥
