I watched a Nana starer some cricket movie and another one with Bengali name. Nana is a Telugu language star hain na?
No no. Not Nana. Nani is a Telugu star.
Here, I was talking about Nana Patekar and Akshay Kumar. Our gal here is a fan of those 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I watched a Nana starer some cricket movie and another one with Bengali name. Nana is a Telugu language star hain na?
No no. Not Nana. Nani is a Telugu star.
Here, I was talking about Nana Patekar and Akshay Kumar. Our gal here is a fan of those 🤣🤣
That's the difference between her n us we used to hide like this from our maths teacher,
N here she's freaking hiding after an hit n run,
The levels of Guilts hits differently not to her but me 🤣
Originally posted by: 7F7VZSCXE5ZL2GX2
chalo then they might as well quit their jobs now too 🤣
No one quits re,
Look at Aarohi itne din job bunk karke bhi she's still their.🤣
Originally posted by: V5OGIUF7XUQBT6MJ
she is literally committing new crimes in every single episode!!
Originally posted by: RLWUB2MKKN5IMP6U
Mera Munna makes an appearance 😂
Now are you his fan ??? 🤔🤔
Yup Sunny baba comes in like espresso jaise strong dialogues,
Nana n Akshay are for halka phulka Kaand,
Aarohi has started doing big ones now
Okay then I will believe on other theory she took her earrings and place it on accident site to put blame on Akshara and come out safe.Originally posted by: NU6QHN6V7SPHSXVH
Guilt and Arohi are like trust and Arohi. Koi mel hi nahi hain. 🤣
Okay then I will believe on other theory she took her earrings and place it on accident site to put blame on Akshara and come out safe.
NOW you are on the right track 😆
usse pehle police aa jayegi aur akshu accept kr legi🤣If Ar plants Naira’s earring at the accident site to frame Ak and Abhi knows Ak was planning to wear it Abhi will suspect Ar.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
There is no upcoming but creating a thread - will post precap when it’s here 😂😂
Precap is same as Promo. You all have seen it but reposting better quality because I have nothing to post today 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbbXjMYBCyr/?utm_medium=copy_link
I to any which way dont have anything to write, Baju wali Pados ki Frusteshwar Aunty ko koi Masala hi nai Mil raha
🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0