Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Meet H preparing for physical training and Hawa singh asking Ram Ahlawat to kill Meet H… next scene Meet H lying unconscious on ground and Ram putting a burning dhaan near her and apologizing but she should not reach the truth…

https://twitter.com/ZEE5Shows/status/1506246818673397760?t=dABVUah7NastJ6htIjAK7w&s=19

Is Meetwa going to be her trainer too? 😆 

Is Ramchacha burning her feet? 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maluu

Pyaari bachion...small update from my end ..

I won't be active here for 2 to 3 days..probably see you next wk.. bit busy to reach here or watch epi..didn't watch the last one..seems like was not good at all... from the posts.. hope to get better epi and new track by next wk.. see you..smiley31

And most imp: don't go anywhere if the epis are not good.. I don't want be alone here once I am back..😭😭

Hey return soon.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Is Meetwa going to be her trainer too? 😆 

Is Ramchacha burning her feet? 

Meetwa will do anything but no romance!!! Raziya ban jayega, bodygyard banjayega, Dealer  ban jayega, cook ban jayega aur  ab trainer… 😆😆🤣Office  nai jayega ye Banda bas biwi ki irth girth firega!!!

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

to precap to aadha hi aya .. that party and burning her leg sequence may come tomorrow… over dramatic hoga k uska pair jal gya and she still clears the test …

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

to precap to aadha hi aya .. that party and burning her leg sequence may come tomorrow… over dramatic hoga k uska pair jal gya and she still clears the test …

Ab mujhe nahi lagta pair ko kuch hoga.. Meetwu put kaala teeka right? He will save her and get minor injuries I think.. 😆

She won't want to go for it but he will again motivate her, she will go and clear I feel.. 🤪

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw how are you liking Meetwa's therapy sessions Nikki? 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Btw how are you liking Meetwa's therapy sessions Nikki? 🤣

us bechare ko dialogues to do .. Meet H ko to panne bhr bhr kr dialogue milte te therapy session k time .. yha to therapy dene Ragini chachi and Sasurji b aa re te .. 🤣 Mje Meet A cycling krta mila that’s something I thoroughly enjoyed … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The only best part their extreme closenesssss 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍