Superb update😘😘😘

yeah it too long update 

Karan and riya ka match kar do yaar do make them fell in love to each other ; 

They too make nice pair 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Namaste,

Amazing how our rituals are a celebration of our relations. 

Very well depicted. Nice playlist.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mazedaar update 🥰🥰 Loved it very much ❤️❤️ 

Saisha ka roka was very well described.. Ladkiyon ko dekhte hi ladke toh apna Dil haar bethe. Actually dil toh bohot pehle haar bethe the, iss baar hosh hi gawa bethe. Kaise tukur tukur dekh rahe the. And the way Sakshi Aisha were complimenting each other.. So cute. Nanand Bhabhi ka rishta Aisa hi hona chahiye. Arjun bhi na.. Bhai behen ke beech itna cute sa moment ho raha tha aur aa gaya beech mein. Waise sahi kiya warna Sakshi madam toh Arjun ki tareef karna hi bhool jaati. 

The way Suryakant already let Sakshi take over all the responsibilities of Shagun and she too did it so well adding somethings from her own thought. It nicely showed the beautiful relationship between sasur Bahu yaa let me say baap-beti. Roka toh ho gaya. And don't worry Sakshi, Sameer Aisha ko chodkar jaane ka sochega bhi nahi. Aakhir jaan jo basti hai usski Aisha ke andar. Roka ceremony felt really heartful. 

The way everyone wanted to know the start of Saisha was all things friends always want to know. We readers toh knew it from before tho. But yes the way Saisha spoke about the days and the way their feelings for each other grew for each as time passes was nice. And even the incident day. I think that day when Sameer was scolding Aisha, his feelings had peaked for her. Sameer even telling Arjun about his insecurities and fear of what and how will his best friend react was relatable. You would always be unsure of such situations and can always be expecting for the worst. Arjun chiding him saying "tu kuch zyada hi apne dimaag chalata hai" every overthinker has heard it once in a while. 

And all the performances were so beautiful and the way all were complimenting each other in the performance. And the chits idea was also great. There would be a sense of familiarity now which was brushed under awkwardness and all. The elders were also quite chilled with it. 

The girls giving a special performance to their respectives was so beautiful. And the way they spoke about it long time back and even remembered it to date was even amazing. Shows that how invested they were in their partner. And yes making your partner feel special is not only the responsibility of the boys but even the girls. Thats a sign of mature and equal relationship. Sameer and Arjun got so shocked and surprised looking at it. Awww... 

Now the bro sis performance. Aree when all the dynamics are being written how can we forget the brother sister bond. That bond is the most special. They can fight like cats and dogs but when it's marriage time they will get emotional. Sakshi toh apne aansu hi nahi rok paayi. Even I could feel the warmth through your writing. And Abhas Makin fun and Tryon to lighten the situation was hilarious. Agar bade papa thoda aur zor se dahadte toh abhas bhai heart attac se mar jaate. Arjun and Aisha toh we know. That bro-sis are like possessive for each other to the core. And on such a day him giving a performance.. i cried... 

And the couple dance.. Awww so cute 🥰🥰 Where SamJun dedicated a dance and song to Aisha Sakshi respectively. Beautiful. Riya coming and seeing that Karan was feeling a bit awkward after all they knew about his love for Sakshi, was really very genuine of her. And even Arjun expressing how he felt when he saw Sakshi Karan close and how he wanted to take Karan's place. And the meaningful conversation they had, it was much needed. 

And the final dance.. That was like cherry on cake. It completed the whole roka Sangeet ceremony. Now waiting for marriage. The way Arakshi's heart raced on hearing their marriage muhrat was near, even ours is. Waiting for that eagerly. 

Love 💖

Karu

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

cont soon

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update

sakshi do tilak ritual being future rawte bahu

beautiful songs selected

and loved gift idea

but best part was confession of arjun to karan and their convo best

and super best is arakshi siggy loved it very much

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Guys.

So I am here with the most awaited chapter. 

Waise toh kal hi update karna tha lakin me khud apni writing se satisfy nahi thi.

Sab se important chapter tha aur me kisi bhi tarah ki kami nahi rakhna chahti thi iss liye socha ki ek din late dungi lakin sab baaton ka dhyan rakh ke perfect update dene ki koshish karungi. 

I have tried my 1000% wala best with this chapter kyun ki shaadi har ek insaan ki zindagi ka sab se bada din hota hai aur aaj humari iss kahani me humari Arakshi ka bada din hai. 

so chaliye enjoy karte hai humare Arakshi ki shaadi. 

Arakshi_Wedding_ZRHM

Finally day has come. Arakshi are going to tie a knot today and it’s going to be a big day for everyone. Friends are so much excited as it’s a first wedding in their friend circle. Suryakant is on cloud nine as his son is going to get married with a most understanding, beautiful and caring girl. Aisha and Sameer are super happy for their best friends. Kaul family is happy as well as emotional. Sakshi is a pride of the house and today she is going to start her new life in her new house leaving them behind.

[EARLY MORNING]

Sakshi is sleeping in her room. Slowly her room’s door gets open and Badi maa with Bade papa enter in her room. They both reached near bed and sit on bed beside Sakshi. They look at their princess lovingly.

BADI MAA: Humari beti kitni badi ho gayi naa... aap ko pata hai Ashok aur Geeta ke guzarne ke baad Sakshi kaise humare pass aake so jaaya karti thi

Bade papa nods.

BADE PAPA: Ek haath se tumhari saree aur dusre haath se meri ungliyan kas ke pakad leti thi taaki hum dono kabhi usko chod ke naa jaaye…

Bade papa smile sadly and said,

BADE PAPA: Aur aaj khud hume chodker jaa rahi hai…

Badi maa caresses Sakshi’s hair.

BADI MAA: Aaj me bohat khush hoon lakin beti ke jaane ka ghum usse kai zyada hai… poora din badi maa yeh… badi maa vo… badi maa abhas bhai ne tang kiya… badi maa Diya sun nahi rahi… uska kuch naa kuch chalta hi rehta hai… ab jab chali jaayegi toh mera poora ghar suna ho jaayega

BADE PAPA: Vo toh hai… aaj jab hum wapas ghar jaayenge toh ghar ghar nahi lagega iske bina…

Lone tear escaped from his eyes.

BADI MAA: Ji aap theek hai?

Bade papa nods.

BADI MAA: Hum Maaien toh roke apna dard aansu ke saath baha deti hai lakin ek Pita kabhi apna dard nahi dikhata… aap ko Sakshi se uske janam se hi lagav hai… aap aksar kehte the Ashok se ki Sakshi uske aur Geeta se bhi zyada humari beti hai…aaj aap ke dil me kya toofan hai me samj sakti hoon

Hearing it some more tears roll down on his cheeks.

BADE PAPA: Kon sa Pita apni phool si bacchi ki bidaai karna chahta hai Bhavna? Pata nahi yeh niyam kisne banaye hai… jiss beti ko haath pakad ke chalna sikhate hai ussi beti ka haath kisi aur ke haath me de dete hai

Badi maa hold his hand and rubbed it a bit to relax him. Bade papa wipe his tears and composed himself.

BADE PAPA: Kher jo bhi hai me khush hoon ki humari beti ko itna accha sasural mila hai… Arjun usko kisi rajkumari se kam nahi rakhega aur Suryakant usko kabhi Pita ki kami nahi hone dega…

BADI MAA: Haan yeh toh aap ne ekdam theek kaha… waha Sakshi ko sirf khushiyan hi milegi

Same time room door gets open and both looked at door. Its Abhas bhai and Diya. They both are surprise to see their parents. They both come inside.

ABHAS BHAI: Aap dono yaha kya kar rahe hai?

BADI MAA: Jiss liye tum dono aaye ho

Abhas bhai and Diya looked at each other with sad face.

BADE PAPA: Sakshi ko dekhne ka mann kar raha tha naa?

DIYA: Haan Papa… Aaj Di ki shaadi hai aur vo chali jaayegi… phir toh unka humare ghar aana jaana kam ho jaayega naa… phir kab hum Di ko aise chain se sote hue dekh sakenge...

ABHAS BHAI: Kuch ghante aur phir vo humari Sakshi se Rawtes ki bahu ban jaayegi… Maa kitna mushkil hoga naa humare liye Chiki ke bina rehna

BADI MAA: Kyun? Kal raat ko toh isse bada chidha raha tha ki ghar mein shaanti hogi… acche se kaam kar paayega… alarm duty khatam hogi…

Abhas bhai said nothing. Badi maa get up and cupped his face.

BADI MAA: Jaanti hoon beta ki tu yeh sab sirf bolne ke liye bolta hai… jab se shaadi tay hui hai tab se tu andar hi andar ghoot raha hai… lakin beta yahi sirf kuch pal hai… agar tu Sakshi se yun hi apne aansu chhupata raha naa toh yeh sab sirf tere dil me reh jaayega

ABHAS BHAI: Maa agar hum royenge toh humari Chiki aage kaise badhegi? Aaj uske liye kitna bada din hai aur waise bhi usko tang kiye bina thodi apne sasural jaane dunga

Badi maa nods in negative.

BADE PAPA: Bhavna… Sakshi ko utha do warna aise hi baaton baaton me der ho jaayegi… usko Gauri Pooja bhi toh karni hai

Badi maa sits beside Sakshi and softly call her.

BADI MAA: Sakshi beta uth jaa...

Sakshi didn’t react at all. Badi maa again call her and Sakshi said,

SAKSHI: Hmmm... 

And cover herself with blanket which makes everyone smile.

ABHAS BHAI: Chiki kabhi nahi sudheregi

BADI MAA: Beta aaj shaadi hai… agar aise hi karti rahegi toh late ho jaayega…

Sakshi remove blanket from her face and open her eyes slowly making puppy face.

SAKSHI: Kya badi maa…thodi der aur nahi so sakti kya?! Kal kitna late ho gaya tha

ABHAS BHAI: Haan haan… thodi der kya tu kuch ghante aur so jaa… hum Arjun ko kahenge ki tum baarat leke wapas chale jaauo kyun ki  tumhari dulhan kumbhkaran ke jaise so rahi hai

Sakshi get up and glared at him.

SAKSHI: Aapne mujhe kumbhkaran bola?

ABHAS BHAI: Haan… ab tu hai kumbhkaran toh hum kya kar sakte hai

Abhas bhai and Diya both starts teasing her by calling “kumbhkaran”. Sakshi get annoyed and hold pillow and throw it on both of them.

ABHAS BHAI: Aree kya kar rahi hai… lag jaata mujhe

SAKSHI: Aaj shaadi hai meri aur aap mujhe tang kar rahe ho… sharam nahi aati aap ko?

DIYA: Toh shaadi karne ko kisne bola tha… mat karo shaadi…

ABHAS BHAI: Aur nahi toh kya… bol toh aise rahi hai jaise hum pe ehsaan kar rahi hai shaadi kar ke…

DIYA: Haaye bichare mere jiju… kya hoga unka

Abhas bhai and Diya shared hi-fived but only get hits by pillow again.

BADI MAA: Abhas… Diya bas abhi… bohat hua and beta tum bhi jaldi se fresh hoke niche aa jaauo… tab tak me Lizu se keh ke Gauri Pooja ki taiyari karti hoon

Sakshi nods. Sakshi just notice that everyone is in her room.

SAKSHI: Lakin aap sab yaha kya kar rahe the? Bade papa aap bhi… koi baat hai kya?

BADE PAPA: Nahi koi baat nahi hai… yun hi yaha se jaa raha tha toh chala aaya…

ABHAS BHAI: waise bhi kumbhkaran ko uthane ke liye humesha zyada logon ki zaroorat padti hai

SAKSHI (irritatingly):Bhai…

Abhas bhai run out from room.

SAKSHI: Agar haath mein aaye toh chhodungi nahi aap ko

Sakshi shouted so Abhas bhai can hear it.

BADI MAA: Hee bhagwaan… tum logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta… chal Diyu bohat kaam hai and Sakshi jaauo ready ho jaauo

Bade papa, Badi maa and Diya went out. Sakshi closed the door and come near bed. She unlock her phone and typed “Good Morning” and send it to Arjun. After messaging him, Sakshi took her towel and clothes and went into bathroom. Soon Sakshi come out wearing beautiful dark pink colour saree. She dry her hairs and wear bangles and earrings. With that she apply light powder, mascara and lipstick. To give final touch she use small bindi.

SAKSHI: Chal Sakshi jaldi se niche jaana hai… Gauri pooja ke baad shaadi ke liye ready hona hai…

Thinking about being a bride, her face and eyes both starts shining. She looked her hand. Arjun’s “A” caught her attention.

SAKSHI: Kuch der aur phir humari shaadi ho jaayegi Arjun…

Her heart starts thumping thinking about their marriage. Her phone starts ringing. She goes near her phone and smile seeing Arjun’s name. She received the call.

SAKSHI: Hello… Good Morning

ARJUN: Good Morning…waise kal se hume yun phone pe good morning kehne ki zaroorat nahi padegi

Sakshi smiles.

SAKSHI: Hmm

ARJUN: Gauri pooja ke liye ready ho gayi?

SAKSHI: Haan… bas niche hi jaane wali thi

ARJUN: wait me video call karta hoon

Before Sakshi can react, she see the request to covert the call into Video call. Sakshi accept it and now they can see each other. Arjun raised his eyebrows and Sakshi understand what he want. So she adjust the phone so that Arjun can see her completely.

ARJUN: As usual Beautiful…

Sakshi see him and he winks which makes her blushed. Then Sakshi noticed him in night dress.

SAKSHI: Aap abhi abhi uthe kya?

ARJUN: Haan… uth ke phone dekha toh tumhara message tha… awaz sunne ka mann kiya toh call kar diya

SAKSHI: hmm… ab se aap ko roz meri hi awaz sunni hai… din raat… in fact har waqut…

Arjun smile sweetly,

ARJUN: Issi pal ka toh intezaar kar raha tha itne din aur aaj jab yeh din aa gaya hai toh kuch ghante bitana bohat mushkil lag raha hai

SAKSHI: Jab itne din beet gaye toh yeh kuch ghante bhi nikal jaayenge…

Arjun nods.

ARJUN: Accha ab tumhe jaana chahiye… kahin late naa ho jaaye… jab nikalunga tab call karunga

SAKSHI: Theek hai…

Both keep looking at each other for a couple of moments. This one going to be their last vedio call as an engaged couple or girlfriend/boyfriend. They both are excited beyond limits for their special day and their eyes are conveying it. Finally breaking their beautiful trance,

ARJUN: Bye

SAKSHI: Bye… Jaldi aaiiyega… me intezaar karungi

Sakshi said and quickly disconnect the call. Arjun smile widely. He get up and went into bathroom to get fresh.

This side Sakshi join others in living room.

DIYA: Yeh lo Di aa gayi…

Sakshi is surprised to see Riya and Shreya there.

RIYA/SHREYA: Good Morning

SAKSHI: Good Morning…tum dono subah subah yaha?

SHREYA: Haan… Gauri pooja hai naa… hume toh aana hi tha… hume tum dono ki ek bhi rasam miss nahi karni hai

Saying she give side hug to Sakshi. Liza come there holding thaali.

LIZA: Yeh dekho maine pooja ki thaali taiyar kar di hai…

Badi maa come also join them.

BADI MAA: Sakshi me yeh kuch baskets rakhva rahi hoon car mein… iss mein laddu, fruits and kuch paise hai… waha sab me apne haathon se baant dena

SAKSHI: Theek hai

ABHAS BHAI: Chalo me aap sab ko drop kar deta hoon

All girls went to temple for Gauri pooja. Abhas bhai decided to stay in parking. Sakshi with her friends went into temple. Sakshi goes near pandit ji.

SAKSHI: Yeh Maa ke shringar ka saaman hai

PANDIT JI: Aaj shaadi hai aap ki?

SAKSHI: Ji haan…

Pandit ji with smile take thaali from Sakshi’s hand. Sakshi and friends join their palm. She looked at maata raani's idol and starts singing.

[Song Name: Jai Jai Jai Giriraj Kishori

Movie Name: Vivah]

Jai Jai Giriraj Kishori Song - Click Here

Hooo

Jai Jai Jai Giriraaj Kishori

Jai Maheshmukh Chandra Chakori

All girls sing together,

Jai Gauri Maa

Teri Jai Ho Gauri Maa

Amar Suhagan Jai Devi Maa

Sakshi lit diya and starts doing Aarti,

O Maiyya Shingaar Tera Laal Hai

Girls signs back,

O Gauri Shingaar Tera Laal Hai

Sakshi continue singing,

Laal Mahavar, Laal Laal Mehendi

Laal Sindoor Toh Laal Laal Chunari

Mirgmad Ka Tilak Tere Bhaal Hai

Darshan Kar Ke Yeh Manwa Nihal Hai

O Gauri Shingaar Tera Laal Hai

Sakshi put the thaali to pandit ji and in return pandit ji do tilak on her forehead. Sakshi join her palm and looked at maata raani.

Hooooo

Manvanchit Var Dene Wali

Rakhiyon Amar Suhang Ki Laali

Jai Gauri Maa

Teri Jai Ho Gauri Maa

All girls sing together,

Jai Gauri Maa

Teri Jai Ho Gauri Maa

All are done with pooja. Pandit ji give Prasad to all. Sakshi closed her eyes and pray,

SAKSHI: He maa… aaj bohat bada din hai mere liye… aap ke aashirwad se mujhe vo mile… jiss tarah aap shiv ki shakti hai ussi tarah mujhe bhi himmat dijiye ki me bhi unki shakti ban paaun… unko khush rakh paau… ek patni hone ke saare farz nibha paau… apna aashirwad hum dono pe banaye rakhiyega maa… mere suhag pe koi aanch naa aa paaye… meri umar bhi unko lag jaaye

Sakshi open her eyes and shower flowers on maata raani.

DIYA: Chale Di?

Sakshi nods. She come out and distribute fruits, sweets and money as per badi maa’s wish. Then they all went to farm house. After reaching farm house, Shreya and Riya left Rawte’s farm house. Soon Sakshi’s beautician come and Sakshi get busy with her. Other beauticians take a charge to do makeup and hairstyle to other ladies of house.

[TIME PASSED]

[RAWTE’S FARM HOUSE]

There’s lot of hustle bustle in house. Suryakant is perfectly ready for the function and now He is instructing his driver and servants to take all the extra things to Rawte Mansion as they will go there directly after marriage. Boys are with Arjun. Girls are in Aisha’s room with beautician. Ruhanika get ready first so she can take care of all the necessary thing they needed in wedding. Sumeet is looking after ghodi and DJ for baraat.

Arjun is in his room and checking himself. Nervousness is written all over his face.

ARJUN: Sam theek toh lag raha hai naa?

SAMEER: Haan Arjun…

Arjun towards mirror and check himself. He take comb and starts combing his hairs. Sameer nods in negative. Karan goes near him and snatch comb from his hand.

KARAN: 1 ghante me 25 baar baal theek kar chuka hai tu… bas abhi… vo theek hi hai

Arjun makes face. He again looked into mirror.

ARJUN: Yeh dupatta kuch theek nahi lag raha… hai naa?

He starts adjusting his dupatta. Boys exchange look. Arjun has been behaving like this for almost an hour.

CHOTU (Slowly to Shree): Lagta hai aaj iska dimaag kaam karna bandh ho gaya hai… kaise weird behave kar raha hai

SHREE: Aree Chotu dimaag toh theek hi hai… yeh toh shaadi ke side effects hai…

CHOTU: Hmmm… soch naa yaar… iss sher ka yeh haal hai toh humari shaadi pe humara kya hoga?

SHREE: Haan re… mujhe toh sochne bhar se hi dimaag ghumne lagta hai…

Arjun who was still fixing his sherwani and dupatta, Sameer grabbed him by the shoulder and turn him towards him. Sameer hold his dupatta and starts arrange it properly while saying,

SAMEER: Arjun I know tu nervous hai… aaj itna bada din hai nervous hona normal hai lakin itna zyada tension bhi mat le… sab theek se ho jaayega…

Arjun let out a worried sigh.

ARJUN: Sam iss din ka pagalon ki tarah intezaar kiya hai maine lakin ab jaise jaise vo pal nazdik aa raha hai toh ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai... har ek guzarte pal ke saath dil ki dhadkanein tez ho rahi hai… khushi ke saath saath darr bhi badh raha hai…(With frustration) yaar ab kaise samjhaun tujhe ki kya mehsoos ho raha hai mujhe…

SAMEER: Tu naa pehle toh thoda shant ho jaa aur beth yaha

Sameer make him sit on chair and he himself sit in front of him. Then he signal Shree and he nods in yes. Shree quickly filled the water in glass and give to Arjun.

SHREE: Yeh lo… paani pi lo

Arjun thanks him and drink it in one go.

SAMEER: Now take a deep breath

Arjun follow what he said and after taking few deep breaths now he is feeling better.

KARAN: Ab thoda accha lag raha hai?

Arjun nods in yes.

SAMEER: Ab meri baat dhyan se sun… dekh me theek se toh nahi samj sakta lakin haan mehsoos kar sakta hoon ki abhi tere dil aur dimaag me kitne khayal aa rahe honge… kal mere roke se pehle me bhi bohat nervous tha kyun ki kisi se rishta jodna aasan hota hai lakin uss rishte se judi zimeedariyan nibhana aur uss ko successful banana utna hi mushkil…

ARJUN: Exactly…

SAMEER: Lakin Sakshi hai naa tumhare saath… tum abhi baaki kuch mat socho sirf Sakshi ke baare mein socho… aaj se tum aur Sakshi humesha ke liye ek ho jaauoge… tum do no ke rishtey ko ek naya naam mil jaayega… tum do no zindagi ka ek naya safar shuru karne jaa rahe ho vo bhi ek saath… aur phir jab tum uske saath ho aur vo tumhare saath hai toh darr kaisa?! Right?

Arjun with smile.

ARJUN: Right

SAMEER: Hmm toh phir positive soch aur apne iss khass din ko dil khol ke enjoy kar… yeh din teri zindagi ka sab se bada din hai toh isko pareshan hoke waste mat kar… iska har ek pal keemti hai toh har ek pal ko khul ke jee… ab samjhe yaa samjhaun?

Arjun’s smile turn into big one and He hug him.

ARJUN: Tu nahi hota toh mera kya hota Sam

SAMEER: Issi liye toh (In SRK style) Main hoon naa

KARAN: Aree ab tum do no apna dostana kisi aur din dikhana…. Baraat nikalne ka waqut hone wala hai…

SamJun parted and see him.

CHOTU: Ab jaldi se final check kar lo sab kuch aur yeh paghadi bhi pehen lo… phir niche chalte hai

Arjun nods. All boys check themselves for a final time and then went downstairs in living room. Before leaving the room Arjun take his phone and type a message with sweet smile.

MESSAGE: Taiyar rehna Sakshi… me aa raha hoon tumhe humesha ke liye apne saath le jaane ke liye…niche jaa raha hoon… rasmein poori hote hi nikalenge…

After typing message Arjun too come down in living room. Suryakant see Arjun and smile spread on his face. He goes near Arjun and cupped his face.              

SURYAKANT: Bohat acche dikh rahe ho…

ARJUN: Thank you Dad

SURYAKANT: Chalo apni Maa se bhi toh mil lo

Arjun nods. Suryakant and Arjun both went into Surya’s room and stand in front of Avantika’s photo frame. Arjun take blessings of his mother with teary eyes as today is the biggest day of his life and he is really missing her a lot. After taking blessing from his mother all gather in living room. In mean time girls too come down. They all looking very pretty and boys praise them with open heart. Arjun sits on sofa. Ruhanika come there with thaal and do tilak on Arjun’s forehead and do aarti.

RUHANIKA: Aisha yeh (Giving her groom’s moti mala) haar Arjun ko pehna do

AISHA: Ji maa

Aisha come and put moti mala in Arjun’s neck.

RUHANIKA: Ab yeh dahi shakkar khilauo

Aisha do what Ruhanika said. Ruhanika apply kaala tika behind Arjun’s ears. Arjun give a gift to Aisha as a nek. Aisha open it and found a beautiful neckless which makes her super happy. She hug him and Arjun too hug back with equal happiness. After performing these rituals everyone click photos with Arjun. So many guest come to attend the marriage. College’s whole staff, dean sir, CR & LR’s of the college, Suryakant’s business partners, board members, some other reputed and famous personalities, media-reporters etc. after photo session now Arjun is all set for the baraat. They all come out. Ruhanika goes near ghodi and do tilak.

RUHANIKA: Riya maine tumhe chane wali thaali di thi vo kaha hai?

RIYA: Mere pass hi hai aunty… yeh lijiye

SHREYA: Aunty ghodi ko chane kyun khilate hai? aur usko aise tilak kyun karte hai?

RUHANIKA: Iss liye taaki vo humare dulhe ko bina kisi pareshani ke uski mazil tak pohchaye… raaste mein ghodi ko koi bhi takleef naa ho… ghodi theek hogi tabhi toh humara dhulha bhi apni dhulhan tak pohchega naa?

Shreya nods in yes.

SURYAKANT: Chalo beta… ab tum ghodi chadh sakte ho…

Arjun looked at his father. He goes near him and take his blessings. Suryakant take his son into strong and warm embrace. After Suryakant, Arjun take blessings of Ruhanika and Sumeet. He didn’t miss taking blessings of his college staff and dean sir. Sameer give hand to Arjun and make him sit on ghodi. Shree and Chotu fire the crackers and DJ starts playing songs. With lot of happiness, lot of excitement, elder’s blessings and friend’s best wishes Arjun leave to marry love of his life… His Sakshi.

[AT SAKSHI’S FARM HOUSE]

House is filled with so many guests. So many people are roaming here and there. Bade papa, Abhas bhai, Ashraf jiju are welcoming everyone and taking care of guests. Badi maa and Aapa are with pandit ji and arranging things in vidhi mandap. Sakshi is in her room with Diya and Liza. Beautician is almost done with her makeup. Now the only thing is left that is placing chunari on her head.

LIZA: Sakshi aaj toh me agar karna chahu toh bhi tumhari taareef nahi kar paaungi

SAKSHI: Kyun?

LIZA: Kyun ki tu aaj itni khoobsurat dikh rahi hai ki yeh beautiful, gorgeous, stunning… saare words taareef ke liye kam hai…

SAKSHI: Li kuch bhi…

DIYA: Aree kya kuch bhi… mujhe toh tension ho raha hai

LIZA: Tension?! Kyun?

DIYA: Aree agar Jiju inhe dekh ke aaj sach me behosh ho gaye toh?! Waise bhi aap ko pata hai naa Jiju ki nazarein humesha Di ko dhundhti hai aur jab Di ko dekhte hai aadhe hosh wahi kho bethte hai… aaj kahin poore hosh kho bethe toh?!

Liza laughs while Sakshi couldn’t stop herself to blush.

DIYA: Waise Di Jiju nikale yaa nahi? koi message aaya unka?

SAKSHI: Haan aaya tha…keh rahe the ki niche jaa raha hoon… saari rasmein hone ke baad nikalenge…

LIZA: Tab toh baraat kisi bhi waqut aati hogi

Beautician fixed chunari and now Sakshi is completely ready. She get up and see herself in mirror. She is surprised seeing herself in bridal attire. Finally she is ready. Ready for her Arjun. Bindi, Kajal, Maangtika, Chudi-Kangan, Payal, Kamarbandh, Jhumkhe whatever she is wearing, everything is only for Arjun. She is happy beyond the words. Her bright face, twinkling eyes and red cheeks are beautifully expressing her happiness. Liza and Diya are looking at her cutely. Though they are not perfectly understand Sakshi’s feeling but still they can sense her happiness and her love towards Arjun by her smile, her eyes and her shining face.

BADI MAA: Sakshi

Badi maa’s voice break Sakshi’s trance. She turn towards the voice and found her family there who get freeze on their place seeing such beauty in front of them.

SAKSHI: Aap sab waha kyun khade hai… andar aaiiye…

They nods in yes and all go near her.

BADI MAA: Sakshi… beta tum kitni sundar lag rahi ho…

ABHAS BHAI: Haan… tu meri Chiki hi hai naa?!

LIZA: Haan Abhas bhai… yeh aap ki chiki hi hai…

AAPA: Haaye allah…aisa lag raha hai jaise koi pari jannat se humare ghar mein utar aayi hai…

BADE PAPA: Maine aaj tak kitni baar socha tha ki jab meri beti dulhan banegi toh aisi dikhegi lakin aaj jab tum dulhan ke roop me saamne khadi ho toh duniya ki saari khoobsurati phiki lag rahi hai…

Sakshi smile on everyone’s praising. Same time they heard the music and crackers. Diya almost jumped in excitement and said,

DIYA: Lagta hai baraat aa gayi!!!

Hearing that Sakshi’s heart skipped the beat.

DIYA: Chalo Liza Di…hum dekhne chalte hai

LIZA: Haan haan…mujhe bhi toh baraat me shamil hona hai… after all mere dost ki baraat hai…

Diya and Liza looked at Sakshi.

LIZA: Tum yahi ruko aur Arjun ko dekhne ke liye wait karti raho…

Liza said naughtily.

BADE PAPA: Chaliye hum bhi niche chalte hai…

BADI MAA: Haan baraat ka swagat jo karna hai…

All left from there. Beautician too take a leave and now Sakshi is alone in the room. Her racing heart make her breath uneven. She is so much excited, so much happy and at a same time scared too. Her heart is beating faster as music is getting louder. She see the photo frame of her parents and hold it.

SAKSHI: Mumma… Papa… mera prince aa gaya hai... aap sun rahe ho naa aawaz… kuch hi der aur phir Liza mujhe bulane ke liye aa jaayegi aur phir meri shaadi… Papa aap ki princess ki shaadi ho jaayegi…

She tighten her grip on the photo frame.

SAKSHI: Mumma mujhe bohat darr lag raha hai… kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos ho raha hai… pata nahi kyun lakin… mumma aap toh samj sakte ho naa… aap ko bhi aisa feel hua hoga naa jab papa baraat leke aaye the?

She touched and caresses the pic as if feeling her parents.

SAKSHI: Mumma aap hote toh kitna accha hota naa… aur Papa aap toh mujhe pareshan hi kar rahe hote I am sure… waise bhi mujhe kitna tease karte the aap… aaj toh aap mujhe chodte hi nahi… hai naa papa?

She hug the photo frame.

SAKSHI: Aap kuch boliye naa mumma papa… mujhe aaj aap ki bohat yaad aa rahi hai… bohat mann kar raha hai ki aap ko tight wala hug karun… papa aap ki wish bhi toh chahiye hogi naa mujhe… aap kyun nahi ho itne khass din pe apne princess ke saath? Boliye naa…

She hardly control her tears. She is going through a mix feeling right now which no one can understand until she herself becomes a bride.

Other side… Liza, Diya and Abhas bhai join the Arjun’s baraat and starts dancing with all other friends. Badi maa, Bade papa, Aapa and Jiju are standing at the entrance to welcome everyone. As this is almost evening, area is bathing in the beautiful lights. The entrance and its walk-way has an elegant decoration.

Arakshi_wedding_entrance

[Entrance]

After some more time of dancing, Abhas bhai goes near Arjun and give him hand to come down from ghodi. Arjun jumped from ghodi holding his hand. Abhas bhai led him towards the entrance and the other members follow them. Bade papa and Ashraf Jiju welcome all the males while Badi maa and Noor aapa welcome all the females. Sameer is about to join Abhas bhai to welcome friends but Abhas bhai stop him saying,

ABHAS BHAI: Aree Sam tum kaha chale… welcome toh karne do

SAMEER: Mera welcome kyun? me toh ladki wala hoon naa ab… mujhe toh tumhare saath sab ka swagat karna hai…

ABHAS BHAI: Bilkul nahi… abhi ke liye to tum baraati ho…

With that Abhas bhai welcome Sameer with whole heart by putting haar around his neck and sharing a brotherly hug. After welcoming Sameer, Abhas bhai welcome all the other boys of the friend circle while Diya welcome all the girls.

Badi maa goes near Arjun and stand in front of her. She do tilak on his forehead and then perform Aarti. After that she fed him sweet.

SURYAKANT: Arjun apni naak bacha ke rakhna apni saas se...

ARJUN: kyun?

Before anyone can answer, Badi maa hold Arjun’s nose. Arjun see her with surprise holding his nose while other laughs.

ARJUN: Badi maa yeh kya kiya? Naak kyun khichi?

AAPA: Yeh bhi ek rasam hai...

SUMEET: Kya yaar Arjun... Aate hi naak khichvali...

ARJUN: That's not fair badi maa... Mujhe toh iss rasam ke baare me pata hi nahi tha... Mujhe moka hi nahi mila... Yeh galat hai...

He said making face.

DIYA: Shaadi me sab kuch fair hai... Waise bhi aap ladke waale haarne ke liye taiyaar ho jaiiye kyun ki aaj toh humara din hai

KARAN: Vo toh waqut aane pe hi pata chalega

BADE PAPA: Arjun aauo…

Arjun nods and about to enter but Diya comes in front of him.

DIYA: Aise kaise chale jaayenge… chaliye nek dijiye

ARJUN: Iss waqut kon sa nek?

DIYA: Andar jaana hai toh kuch toh dena padega naa…

ARJUN: Aree yeh toh galat hai… iss waqut koi nek nahi milega

DIYA: Theek hai toh shaadi rehne dijiye…

Arjun makes face and Diya smiles cheekily. Arjun looked at all girls and said,

ARJUN: Aaj toh mera bank balance khali karva ke hi rahoge naa tum sab… shaadi ke naam pe mujhe accha blackmail kar rahe ho…

DIYA: Ab yeh toh haq hai humara… chaliye chaliye entry chahiye toh nek dijiye

Arjun give a look to her but then looked at Karan. Karan give him a small gift box and Arjun give to Diya with smile.

DIYA: Gift!!!

ARJUN: Mujhe acche se pata tha ki meri saali saahiba mujhe itni aasani se nahi chodegi… iss liye me taiyari ke saath hi aaya tha

DIYA: Aaah!! Very smart…

She give a quick hug to him. Arjun give another gift to Liza.

LIZA: Mujhe bhi!

ARJUN: Kyun tum meri saali saahiba nahi ho?

Liza nods with smile and take the gift.

ARJUN: Ab toh andar chal sakta hoon naa?

DIYA: Ofcourse…

DIYA/LIZA: Welcome Jiju       

All enter inside. All get mesmerized seeing the decoration. The whole place is grandly decorated using red colour theme. There is one stage which is specially design for Varmala and chairs are placed on varmala stage.

Arakshi_varmala stage

[Stage For Varmala]

Abhas bhai takes Arjun on stage and request him to take a seat. Arjun sits on chair and other friends join him there.

SURYAKANT: Kya baat hai Anish… arrangements toh bohat hi acche hai… aisa lag raha hai jaise kisi palace me shaadi ho rahi hai

RUHANIKA: Haan sab kuch itne acche se decorate kiya hai ki dil khush ho jaaye

BADE PAPA: Thank you… waise iska credit toh sab doston ko hi jaata hai… vo log hi kab se sab arrangements and themes dekh rahe the… unho ne yeh sab special set up karwaya hai yaha pe

This side Arjun is looking here and there searching for his love.

ASHRAF: Kya hua? Kya dekh rahe hai Aap?

ARJUN: Kuch nahi vo Decoration.... Bohat hi accha decoration hai

ABHAS BHAI: Decoration!! Kya yaar meri Chiki ka koi aur accha naam nahi rakh sakte the...

ARJUN: Aree me sach me decoration dekh raha tha...

LIZA: Aap ki nazar ko kis ka intezaar rehta hai hume sab pata hai... Iss liye jooth bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai

ARJUN: Ab aisa hai toh phir jaldi bulauo naa apni dost ko... kaha chhupa rakha hai…

All smile on Arjun’s impatience to see his bride.

BADI MAA: Haan haan ab aap ki dhulhan ko hi bulane wale hai... Liza... Diya jaauo Sakshi ko leke aauo

DIYA: Ok maa

Arjun think something and said,

ARJUN: wait wait wait... Aap dono ko kahin jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai...

All see him with confusion. Sameer think once and then said,

SAMEER: Dekh Arjun me teri feeling and excitement samjhta hoon lakin tum usko lene nahi jaa sakte

ARJUN: Maine kab kaha ki me lene jaa raha hoon...

RIYA: Toh phir unhe kyun roka?

ARJUN: aree Arakshi ki shaadi hai… Kuch toh naya hoga naa... Ab meri dulhan apne aap yaha aayegi...

SHREYA: aur vo kaise hoga?

ARJUN: Hum bulayenge…

He look at his all friends and winks. They understand the plan and music get started. Abhas bhai and Sameer look at each other and passed naughty smile. They both starts speaking loudly in their most funny voice, 

[Song Name: Tainu Leke

Movie Name: Salaam-E-Ishq]

Tainu Leke Song - Click Here

BaalikaTumhare Sapno Ka Rajkumar

Aa Raha Hai

Varmaala, Baarat, Doli Saja Ke Dulha

Chha Raha Hai

Subh Mangal Savadhaan!

~Music~

Everyone laughs on their funny voice. This side Sakshi who is sitting on her bed holding the photo of her parents, heard their voice and look towards the door. This side all friends starts dancing.

Hey Ya

Hey Ya

Hey Ya

Arjun come in middle of friends sing looking towards the direction from where Sakshi is going to come.

Heeriye Sehra Bandh Ke

Me Toh Aaya Re

Doli Baraat Bhi Saath Mein

MeToh Laaya Re

Hearing this Sakshi smile and said,

SAKSHI: Jaane ka waqut ho gaya Mumma Papa...

Sakshi put the frame on table and with heavy breath and excitement she starts walking.

Heeriye Sehra Bandh Ke

Me Toh Aaya Re

Doli Baraat Bhi Saath Mein

MeToh Laaya Re

Ab Toh Naa Hota Hai Ek Roz Intezaar

Soni Aaj Nahi Toh Kal Hai

TujhkoToh Bas Meri Honi Re

Sakshi smile hearing his singing.

Tainu Leke Me Jaavanga

Dil Deke Me Jaavanga

Tainu Leke Me Jaavanga

Dil Deke Me Jaavanga

~Music~

Arjun is enjoying dancing with his friends but his gaze is not leaving the place from where Sakshi will come at any moment. This side Arjun’s voice making her restless and she starts taking big steps.

~Music~

Arjun continue his singing.

Aa Keh De Zamaane Se

Tu Mere Ishq Ki Hai Daastaan

Sakshi reached downstairs and Arjun see a glimpse of her and his heart raced in excitement.

Oh Jaaniya Keh De Bahaane Se

Main Tera Jism Hoon

Tu Meri Jaan

Kuch Naa Chhupa

He take a step further as he can hear her anklet and bangles voice while continue the singing,

Mushkilon Se Milta

Hai Aisa Sona Pyaar

Soni Cheez Tere Jaisi

Naa Mujhko

Naa Mujhko Khoni Re

Tainu Leke Me Jaavanga

Dil Deke Me Jaavanga

Tainu Leke Me Jaavanga

Dil Deke Me Jaavanga

~Music~

Finally Sakshi reached there and stand at the entrance. She looked at Arjun and their eyes met. For them world get stop there. Music gets fade away and they lost in their own world as if no one else is exists there. 

Arjun feels like his madly thumping heart suddenly stop beating. He forget to breath and even blink his eyes. Sakshi's heart also skipped the beat seeing her prince charming who is finally here to marry her. The man of her life standing there looking ravishingly handsome and is waiting for her.

Everyone who is present there, smile seeing this adorable couple. Liza and Diya goes near Sakshi and hold her hand which break her trance. She realise her lost state and her cheeks turn red in shyness. She again see him. He is still lost which makes her look down in shyness avoiding his mesmerizing eyes. Liza and Diya make her walk towards the Arjun. Soon she reached near others and stand beside Badi maa.

This side Sameer goes near Arjun and put hand on his shoulder which bring him back from his world. Noticing Sakshi’s shyness he continue the song,

~Music~

Jaan Aise Naa Tadpa Ke

Dekh Le Madhbhare Andaaz Se

His words makes her shy even more. Riya and Shreya goes to her and take her near Arjun. All friends make a round around them blocking them in middle. Arjun put finger under her chin and make her lookup.

O Jaana Tu Awaaz Ko Apni

Aa Mila Ab Meri Awaaz Se

Are Haan Keh De Haan

Sakshi smile seeing him and sing lovingly,

Kar Diya Hai Tune

Mujhko Yun Bekarar

Maahi Keh Diya Duniya Se

Me Teri

Me Teri Ho Gayi Re

Arjun smile and keep looking at her. She hold his hand and sings,

Tere Naal Me aavangi

Sasural Me Javangi

All shouts in happiness. Arjun sings as if saying her,

Tainu Leke Me Javanga

Dil Deke Me Javanga

Arakshi dance with all their friends for a moment and then music get stop and everyone makes noise for couple.

ABHAS BHAI: Chalo bhai ab toh Chiki ne bol diya hai toh phir jaldi se inki shaadi karwate hai aur isko apne sasural pohchate hai...

Abhas bhai said making everyone laugh. Arakshi goes on varmala stage and take a seat there. Arjun is admiring her beauty queen. Sakshi can feel his gaze on her.

SAKSHI: Ab bas bhi kijiye… kab se aise hi dekh rahe hai aap mujhe…

ARJUN: Me toh meri poori zindagi tumhe aise hi dekhte rehna chahta hoon... tumhe meri dulhan bane dekhne ke roz sapne dekhe hai maine… lakin maine socha tha usse kai zyada khoobsurat lag rahi ho tum… I am the luckiest person to have you in my life…

Sakshi smile on his compliment.

SAKSHI: Aur aap bhi toh bohat acche lag rahe hai… mujhe yaha ki ladkiyon se aap ko bacha ke rakhna padega… pata chala kisi ka dil aap pe aa gaya hai…

Arjun answer being naughty,

ARJUN: Toh iss me kya hai… me usse bhi shaadi kar lunga… waise bhi mandap toh hai hi… ek shaadi se bhali do shaadi

Sakshi raised her eyebrows and said sweetly,

SAKSHI: Ji suniye naa mere hone wale patidev…

ARJUN: Ji boliye

SAKSHI: Maine sasural jaane ke liye haan kaha jail jaane ke liye nahi

ARJUN: Jail?!

SAKSHI: Agar shaadi ke din dulhan ke haathon se murder ho jaayega toh dulhan ko toh jail hi jaana padega naa

ARJUN (dramtically): Hooo!!! Sakshi tum mera murder karogi?

SAKSHI: Nahi uss ladki ka karungi jo aap ko aisi waisi nazaron se dekhegi aur aap ke kareeb aane ke baare mein sochegi…

Arjun see her with big eyes and said,

ARJUN: Aree baap re… tum toh full on wife mode me chali gayi ho

Both see each other and then starts laughing.

ARJUN: Waise aisi waisi nazarein matlab? Me kuch samjha nahi…

SAKSHI: Aur mujhe abhi aap ko samjhana bhi nahi hai

ARJUN: Accha!!! Kyun ghar jaake aisi waisi nazaron ka live demo milega?

SAKSHI: Arjun!!!

She see him with total disbelief and hits him playfully trying hard to control her shyness.  

AAPA: Oh hello…yeh kya chal raha hai Miya Biwi ke bich!!

SHREE: Aree humari thodi toh izzat kar lo… hum yaha aap do no ki shaadi me aaye hai… shaadi ke baad toh hum waise bhi side line hone wale hai atleast shaadi ke pehle toh bhaav de do hume

SHREYA: Exactly shree…

ARJUN: Aree aisa kuch nahi hai… hum toh bas generally baatein kar rahe the

AISHA: Accha!!! Waise bhabhi ka yeh chehra jo abhi tamatar ki tarah laal ho rakha hai vo hume acche se bata raha hai ki aap log kya general baatein kar rahe the

Arjun glared at her and Sameer said,

SAMEER: Aree meri Ayu ko aise ghuro mat… kuch galat nahi kaha hai usne

FRIENDS: Meri Ayu!!! Waah kya baat hai

All said in teasing tone and laughs while SaIsha look at each other with smile. Badi maa’s voice divert their attention towards her.  

BADI MAA: Chalo ab shaadi karni hai yaa baatein hi karte rahenge aap sab…

Group nods.

RUHANIKA: Sab se pehli Rasam hogi varmala ki...

BADI MAA: Diya beta jaauo varmala le aauo

DIYA: Ji maa...

Diya went to bring varmaala. Arakshi look at each other.

ARJUN: Nervous?

SAKSHI: Bohat zyada... Aap?

ARJUN: Me bhi...

Soon Diya come with varmala.

BADE PAPA: Arjun Sakshi chalo varmala ka samay ho raha hai…

Arakshi see each other as their heart is beating fast in excitement and happiness. They both get up and come in middle of the stage. Everyone gather near them.

RUHANIKA: Arjun Sakshi Varmaala le lo...

They nods and grab the varmala from thaali.

AAPA: Gudiya pehle tum Arjun ko varmala pehnaauo...

Sakshi nods and looked at Arjun. Shree and Karan signal each other. Sakshi is about to put Garland in Arjun's neck but Shree and Karan picked him.

KARAN: Ab pehna ke dikhauo

ABHAS BHAI: Tu tension mat le Chiki...

SAMEER: Haan humhai naa...

Saying they both pick Sakshi. Sakshi try for some time but Arjun didn't allow her. After a moment of masti, he finally bowed down and Sakshi put varmala around his neck. All shower flower on them while Chotu, Shreya and Riya bursts the poppers.

SURYAKANT: Chalo Arjun ab tumhari baari

Arjun looked at Sakshi. Now Abhas bhai and Sameer make fun of Arjun by don't letting him put Garland. Sakshi too enjoy it not allowing him to put garland in her neck. Arjun see her with pouty face and Sakshi smile on it. She bowed down her head and Arjun put varmala into her neck. Abhas bhai, Sameer, Karan and Shree put them down. All claps, makes noise and shower flowers on them. Arakshi see each other and their eyes are conveying so many things.

After varmala, Arakshi again take a seat on chair. Guests one by one come on the stage to congratulate them. Some of them give gifts to them. Photo session take place after it. All happily click photos with the couple. After all of this… Badi maa and Bade papa comes near Sakshi while Suryakant, Ruhanika and Sumeet goes near Arjun to finally take them to the vidhi mandap. Arakshi starts walking towards vidhi mandap looking at each other in every while. Their heart is starts beating loudly with the every step they are taking towards mandap. Soon they reached at mandap. 

Arakshi_wedding_vidhi mandap

[Vidhi Mandap]

As they reached at vidhi mandap Sumeet said,

SUMEET: Arjun apne joote yahi utaar do             

Arjun nods. As soon as he remove his jootie, Liza try to take it but Shree work quickly and take it before her. Liza glared at him.

SHREE: Sorry lakin yeh toh humare pass hi rahenge…

LIZA: Dekhte hai

SHREE: Dekh lenge

They said in full attitude. Everyone nods in negative.

PANDIT JI (To Arakshi): Aap dono aasan garhan kijiye…  

Arakshi nods. They both hold hands giving strength to each other as this is the most precious moment of their life. They together take a step ahead. Arjun first take a seat on left side and then Badi maa and bade papa hold Sakshi’s hand and then makes her sit beside Arjun which shows that they has given permission with their whole heart to get their daughter married to Arjun. Pandit ji started chanting the mantras and with that the marriage rituals started.

PANDIT JI: Sab se pehle paanigrahan sanskaar hoga… vadhu ka bhai aage aa jaaye

Abhas bhai goes near Arakshi. Pandit ji give him kalash. Now turning to Arakshi

PANDIT JI (To Arjun): Aap apna dahina haath aage kijiye aur (To Sakshi) aap apna dahina haath inke hath ke niche rakhiye

Arakshi do what he said. Pandit ji put the betel leaf, areca nut and flower in Arjun's hand by continue speaking the mantras.

PANDIT JI (To Abhas bhai): Ab aap inki hatheli me paani bhariye...

Abhas bhai poured the little amount of water in Arjun's hand.

PANDIT JI (To Arjun):Ab aap apna haath inke haath me rakhiye aur inse kahiye ki aap poore man se aur sachhai se inko apni patni ke roop me swikaar karenge aur inka shaadi ke liye paanigrahan karenge

Arjun turn his hand and hold Sakshi's hand saying,

ARJUN: Me humari shaadi ke liye apne poore man se tumhara paanigrahan karta hoon…

Sakshi see him with smile. Everybody is looking at couple sweetly.

This side Chotu and Shree put Arjun’s jootie into a box and then hide the box behind the bushes to save it from girls.

SHREE: yaha kisi ko pata nahi chalega…

CHOTU: Haan... Diya aur Li poore area me dhundhenge lakin yaha nahi aayenge

They both share hifived and went to the vidhi mandap. Other side Diya and Liza are searching for Arjun's jootie in the house.

DIYA: Kaha chhupa diye yaar... Kahin bhi nahi mil rahe... Maine aap ko kaha tha naa liza di... Mandap pe unke joote utarte hi le lena

LIZA: Haan lakin mujhe moka hi nahi mila yaar... Vo Specky bich me aa gaya aur saara plan bigad gaya uppar se Abhas bhai bhi kaam me lage hai… iss liye ab hume hi kuch karna padega

DIYA: Chalo hum rooms check kar lete hai…

Liza think something and said,

LIZA: Nahi... Specky itna bevkoof nahi hai... Usko acche se pata hai hum joote rooms me hi dhundhne jaayenge iss liye usne waha toh nahi chhupaye honge

DIYA: Toh phir kaha honge? Shayad vo apne saath leke ghum rahe ho...

LIZA: Nahi... Agar saath leke chalenge toh Shaadi enjoy nahi kar paayenge...

She keep thinking for some more time and said,

LIZA: Diyu chal...

DIYA: Kaha?

LIZA: Bahar jaha shaadi ho rahi hai…

She said and went out. Diya also follow her. After reaching at the opposite side of mandap,

LIZA: Unho ne joote yaha bahar hi kahin chhupaye hai

DIYA: Di yaha bahar?!

LIZA: Haan I am sure... Chalo jaldi dhundho...

This side wedding rituals are ongoing. Seeing Arakshi performing wedding rituals Sameer said in Aisha's ears,

SAMEER: chalo hum bhi issi mandap mein shaadi kar lete hai

Aisha see him with surprise.

SAMEER: what! Aise kya dekh rahi ho... Itna accha moka hai... Pandit ji hai, baarati hai, mandap saja hai... Me hoon (holding her hand) tum ho... Bekaar ka kyun intezaar karna!

AISHA: Sam haath chodiye

Sameer hold it even more tightly.

SAMEER: Abhi abhi toh pakda hai...

AISHA: Sam please... koi dekhega toh kaisa lagega

SAMEER: Jaisa lage waisa… I don’t care

Ayesha try hard but he didn't leave her hand. Finally Aisha stop struggling and see him. He winks naughtily and Aisha nods in negative. This side Liza and Diya are jumping in joy as they found the jooties.

DIYA: Wow Di... Maan gaye aap ko...

LIZA: Koshish acchi thi specky sen but ofsos tum fail ho gaye...

DIYA: But Di ab isko kaha rakhenge?

They both starts thinking.

DIYA: Idea

LIZA: Kya?

DIYA: Papa ke shoes ke dibbe me yeh daal dete hai aur inke dabbe me papa ke shoes... Phir isko yahi chhupa denge... Kisi ko pata nahi chalega phir...

LIZA: Excellent… chal

They went inside and then follow their plan. After that they to reached at mandap. Shree and Liza look at each other.

SHREE (Thought): Aaj toh tumhe joote milne se rahe

He Smile at Liza.

LIZA: Keep dreaming Specky...

She smile back.

PANDIT JI: Ab Pakva-anna ki vidhi karenge… (To Abhas bhai) aap aage aa jaiiye…

ABHAS BHAI: Ji yeh rasam Chiki ke doosre bhai karenge… (To Sameer) Sam chalo

Sameer see him and Abhas bhai nods with smile. Sameer get overwhelmed by this gesture. He nods and goes on stage. Diya goes on stage holding a thaali full with puffed rice.

PANDIT JI (To Arakshi): Aap dono khade ho jaiiye…

Arakshi get up from the place.

PANDIT JI (To Sakshi): Aap apne dono haath aage karegi aur (To Arjun) aap unka haath pakadenge… Apke bhai aap ki hatheli me yeh anna denege… jiski aap ko iss pavitra agni me aahuti deni hai aur agni dev se prathna kare ki vo aap ke pati ke jeevan me aishwary banaye rakhe aur aap ke jeevan ko sampoorna roop se inse yukt kar de

Sakshi nods. Arjun hold her both hand standing behind her. Sameer filled Sakshi’s palms with puffed rice and Arakshi offer it to sacred fire. They repeat this for two more times. After completing this, Arakshi take a seat again.

PANDIT JI: Ab agli vidhi kanyadaan ki hai... Kanya ke maata pita mandap me aa jaaye...

Sakshi looked at badi maa and bade papa. She become upset remembering her mumma papa.

[FLASHBACK]

Geeta and Ashok are talking about someone's marriage. Sakshi is sitting in Ashok’s lap and hearing their talks. Mention of kanyadaan makes her confused so she asked,  

SAKSHI: Papa yeh kanyadaan kya hota hai?

Her parents see her. Ashok said with smile,

ASHOK: Jab aap ki shaadi hogi tab me aap ka haath zindagi bhar ke kiye aap ke prince charming ko de dunga... Usko kanyadaan kehte hai

SAKSHI: Ohhh! Phir kya hoga

GEETA: Phir aap ko aap ka prince charming apne ghar leke chala jaayega

Hearing it Sakshi makes face.

SAKSHI: Nahi... Mujhe kahin nahi jaana... Papa aap kanyadaan mat karna

ASHOK: aise nahi bolte beta... Kanyadaan maata pita ki zindagi ka sab se bada daan hota hai... Har papa ka sapna hota hai ki vo apni beti ka kanyadaan kare

SAKSHI: haan lakin aap ko boora nahi lagega? Prince charming mujhe le jaayega naa phir

ASHOK: nahi...mujhe toh bohat khushi hogi... me meri beti ka kanyadaan bohat garv ke saath karunga kyun ki meri beti laakhon me ek hai... vo jiske bhi ghar jaayegi vo ghar luckiest house in the world hoga

SAKSHI: Ok done... Aap ekdam big wali smile ke saath mera kanyadaan karna...

ASHOK: Haan kyun nahi!! Jab me aap ka kanyadaan karunga toh mere face pe 100 volt wali smile hogi…

GEETA: ohho yeh kya baatein leke beth gaye hai aap.... Abhi humari beti bohat choti hai iss liye iski shaadi ke sapne kam dekha kijiye

Ashok nods and tight his hold around his lovely daughter.

[FLASHBACK OVER]

Tear escape from Sakshi's eyes. Badi maa and bade papa come near Sakshi. Sakshi looked at them and become more emotional seeing her parent’s photo in Badi maa's hand.

PANDIT JI: Aap dono bethiye

Badi maa and Bade papa nods and sit beside Sakshi.

PANDIT JI (To Bade Papa): Aap apna dahina haath aage kijiye aur (To Badi maa) aap apna haath inke haath pe laga ke rakhiyega...

Bade papa raised his hand.

PANDIT JI (to sakshi): apna haath inke haath ke uppar rakhiye

Sakshi put her hand on his hand. Bade papa and Sakshi both look at each other. All the memories are running in front of their eyes making them emotional. Pandit ji put betel leaf, rice, flower and areca nut in her hand reciting mantras. Pandit ji looked at Bade papa & Badi maa and said,

PANDIT JI: Ab aap vadhu ka haath var ke haath mein de dijiye

Bade papa and Badi maa's heart felt sharp pain hearing those words. It is a most difficult moment for them. This side Abhas bhai is unable to control his tears and to hide it from everyone he left from there. Badi maa and bade papa looked at Ashok and Geeta's photo and then Sakshi. Tears are rolling on her cheeks. Arjun raised his hand. Badi maa and Bade papa see him. Though they are very upset, they both know very well that Arjun will keep their daughter happy. They will never regret giving their daughter's hand into his hand. With that trust, Bade papa and Badi maa put Sakshi's hand into Arjun's hand.

PANDIT JI: Kanyadaan ki vidhi sampoorna hui

Sensing and understanding all mix feelings, Arjun hold Sakshi's hand tightly and ensure Badi maa and Bade papa through eyes. Arjun then looked at Sakshi and gently wiped her tears. This side Aisha hug Suryakant as this scene affect her deeply. As a daughter she can totally understand all the feelings. Not only her, almost everyone's eyes had a tears in this moment. Bade papa caresses Sakshi’s head with love. Sakshi see him. He nods in negative telling her not to cry. After performing the kanyadaan, Badi maa and Bade papa come down. Suryakant, Sumeet and Ruhanika goes near them. Ruhanika consoles Badi maa while Sumeet and Suryakant share a brotherly hug with Bade papa ensuring him that they will take care of his daughter. This side Arjun is talking with Sakshi in slow voice. He said something which makes her smile. Arjun again wiped her tears still talking with her. This time his talk makes her giggle. Everyone notice it.  

AAPA: Arjun ke rehte humari Sakshi ke aankhon me aansu zyada der nahi teek paayenge...

Badi maa and Bade papa nods with smile.

PANDIT JI: Ab dulhe ki behen inka gathbandhan karegi...

Ayesha excitedly goes on mandap and tied the knot tightly. This side Diya went to call Abhas bhai as its time for pheras. Soon they both come to vidhi mandap.

(Music get started in background)

[Song Name: Taarein Hai Baarati

Movie Name: Virasat]

Taarein Hai Baarati Song - Click Here

~Music~

Ankhiyan Mila Ke Channa

Pawe Naa Judaai Ve

Ankhiyan Mila Ke Channa

Pawe Naa Judaai Ve

Deve Naa Taari Mainu

Saari Khudaai Ve

Ankhiyan Mila Ke

~Music~

After tying the knot Aisha see both of them with cute smile and then goes near others. Arakshi see that knot and then each other. That knot is a sign of their being tied forever.

~Music~

After gathbandhan pandit ji asked Arakshi too get up for pheras.

Taarein Hai Baarati

Chandni Hai Yeh Baarat

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Arjun get up first and then offer his hand to Sakshi. Sakshi hold his hand and get up.

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya aur Baati Hum

Re Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya aur Baati hum

PANDIT JI: Pehle 4 pheron me Kanya aage chalegi

Arjun and Sakshi hold each other’s hand and then slowly starts walking around holy fire.

Taarein Hai Baarati

Chandni Hai Yeh Baarat

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya aur Baati Hum

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya aur Baati hum

Taarein Hai Baarati

Chandni Hai Yeh Baarat

~Music~

Everyone is showering flowers on them and sweet smile is adoring everyone’s face.

~Music~

Ganga Jamuna Se Bhi Pavan

Tera Mera Bandhan

Tera Prem Hai Phulvaari

Aur Mera Mann Hai Aangan

Janmo Janmo Ka Hai Sajni

Tera Mera Saath

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum

~Music~

Arakshi has compeleted four pheras.

PANDIT JI: Ab agle tin pheron me Kanya pichhe chalegi aur var aage chalenge…

Arjun take step ahead and come in front. Now Arjun is walking ahead and Sakshi is behind him.

~Music~

Tu Hai Jeevan Mein Jo Pritam

Sukh Nahi Maangu Dooja

Aarti Naino Se Karti Hoon

Mann Se Teri Pooja

Me Toh Dharam Hi Samju

Teri Kahi Hui Har Baat

Saaton Phere Honge Ab

Haathon Me Leke Haath

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Jeevansaathi Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum

Taarein Hai Baarati

Chandni Hai Yeh Baarat

~Music~

With that Arakshi has completed the seven pheras. Arakshi take seat.

PANDIT JI: Ab saptapadi ki vidhi aarambh karte hai… iss vidhi me Kanya aur Var dono ekdusre ko saat vachan denge aur ekdsure ko pati patni ke roop me swikaar karenge

Arakshi nods. Arjun raised his hand and Sakshi put her hand in his hand. As per pandit ji’s direction they starts taking vows. Sakshi starts first and said,

SAKSHI: Me aap ko vachan deti hoon ki kisi bhi tarah ke dharmik kaaryon mein, me humesha aap ka saath dungi

Arjun too take his first vow saying,

ARJUN: Me vachan deta hoon ki kisi bhi tarah ka dharm kaary me tumhare bina nahi karunga… mere haathon se hone wale har shubh aur dharmik kaaryon me tumhe aaj hi ki tarah humesha apne vaam bhaag me sthaan dunga

Now its time for a second vow. Pandit ji tell them and they continue,

SAKSHI: Me aap ke parivaar ke har ek sadasya ki poore mann se dekhbhal karungi… mujhe jitna bhi dhan, anaaj, aabhushan aadi milega usse santusht rahungi

ARJUN: Me tumhe vachan deta hoon ki jiss tarah me apne maata pita ka samman karta hoon theek ussi tarah tumhare bhi maata pita ka samman karunga… kutumb ki maryda ka palan karunga aur humesha ishwar bhakt bana rahunga

They continue with the third vow,

SAKSHI: Me aap ko vachan deti hoon ki humesha aap ki aagya ka palan karungi aur apne dharm ka nirvah karte hue aap ke liye aap ki pasand ka khana banaungi

ARJUN: Me humare jeevan ki tino avastha yaani yuva-avastha, prodh-avastha aur vrudh-avstha me tumhara prem se aur poore mann se palan karunga…

Its time for a fourth vow.

SAKSHI: Me roz pavitrata se sabhi shringaaro ko dharan kar Mann, Vachan aur Karm se aap ke saath kaarya karungi

ARJUN: Aaj tak me kisi bhi prakar ki paarivarik chinta se mukt tha lakin ab jab hum vivah bandhan me bandh rahe hai toh bhavishya me parivaar ki samast aavshyaktao ki purti ki zimeedari mere kandho pe rahegi… humari santaan ke ujval bhavishya ke liye aur usko uchit sanskaar dene ke liye me humesha tumhari sahayta karunga…

They said taking fifth vow,

SAKSHI: Me aap ke dukh me dheeraj aur sukh mein prasannta ke saath rahungi aur har sukh-dukh mein aap ki saathi banungi… me kabhi aap ko chod ke paraye purush ke pass nahi jaaungi

ARJUN: Humare ghar ke sabandhi saare kaaryon me, kisi bhi mahatavpurn nirnay mein aur ghar me kharch hone wale dhan ke len den ke vishay mein… me humesha tumse baat karunga… inn vishayon me tumhare vicharo ko mahatva dunga… kisi bhi nirnay me tumhari anumati zaroori hogi

Now they take sixth vow.

SAKSHI: Me mere saas-sasur ki seva karungi… aap ke aanya rishtedaaron, sakha aur atithi ke satkaar aur unse jude doosre kaaryon ko prasannta se karugi. Jaha aap rahenge wahi me rahungi aur kabhi bhi aap ka vishwaas nahi todungi

ARJUN: Me tumhare parivaar, tumhari sakhiyan yaa kisi aur ke saamne kisi bhi kaaran se tumhara apmaan nahi karunga. Me kisi bhi prakaar se vaysanon se apne aap ko mukt rakhunga

Finally they take their final vow,

SAKSHI: Me dharm, arth aur kaam sambandhi mamlon me aap ki iccha ka palan karungi… agni, bhrahmin aur maata pita ke saath yaha upasthit sabhi logon ke samne me aap ko apne swami maante hue aap ko apna yeh tan arpan karti hoon

ARJUN: Me parayi streeiyon ko humesha behen athva maata ki dhristi se dekhunga… humare rishtey me kabhi bhi kisi teesri vyakti ka sthaan nahi hoga… yaha upasthit sab log iss baat ke sakshi hai ki aaj se tum meri patni ho

As they take seven vows and accept each other as a husband wife, everyone claps for them.

PANDIT JI: Ab agli rasam magalsurta aur sindoor daan ki hai... yeh dono hi saubhagya ki nishani hai jo yeh darshati hai ki ab se yeh kanya suhagan hai

Aisha goes near Arjun holding a thaali which has mangalsutra and sindoor.

PANDIT JI (To Arjun): Inhe mangalsutra pehnaiiye

Arjun nods. Aisha gives mangalsutra to Arjun. Arjun hold it and then put it around Sakshi's neck looking into her eyes. Sakshi’s eyes are brimming with tears of happiness.

PANDIT JI: Ab kanya ki maang me sindoor bhariye

Arjun take a pinch of vermillion between his thumb and first finger and looked at Sakshi. He see her intensely for a moment and then fill her parting with vermillion finally making her his wife. Sakshi closed her eyes to cherish this special moment. She slowly open her eyes and looked at Arjun. Pandit ji declare them as a husband wife. Everyone makes noise. Chotu and Sameer bursts the crackers. Abhas bhai and Diya bursts the poppers and all other shower the flowers on them. Arakshi keep looking at each other. They can't believe that their wait is over now. They are now married. Their whole journey is running in front of their eyes. Their first meet, their fight, their first hug, their friendship, moment when they realise their love, their love confession, engagement and finally today they are standing in front of each other as a husband wife. now it time for a new beginning of their life. Their sweet and lovely eye lock break as pandit ji said,

PANDIT JI: Ab aap apne sabhi bado ka aashirwaad le lijiye

Arakshi get up from the place and goes near Suryakant. They take his blessings. Then they take blessings of Ruhanika and Sumeet. After that they goes near Badi maa and Bade papa and lastly they take blessing of Aapa and Jiju. All blessed Sakshi saying “Saubhagyawati bhav” which makes Sakshi feel some unknown emotions. It's a divine feeling for her. Their friends takes them in a strong group hug congratulating them. Sakshi and Arjun goes near Abhas bhai. He see his Chiki who is now married. Sindoor and mangalsutra is making her look very different and above all this, her happiness is making her look more beautiful. Abhas bhai take both of them in a hug. After a moment he parted. He cupped Sakshi’s face and kissed on her forehead.  

After completeing all the rituals of marriage, Arakshi sign the marriage papers which makes them husband and wife in legal terms too. After signing the papers, now its time for dinner. Arakshi fed each other and then all had dinner with fun. They all come to the varmala mandap after having dinner.

ARJUN: Shree mere joote kaha hai…

SHREE: Wait me abhi laaya

He and Chotu go to the place where they hide the jooties. They take the box and come near Arjun. Shree looked at Liza with winning smile.

SHREE: Yeh rahe joote… ekdam safe the

Liza raised her eyebrows while Diya starts giggling. Shree open the box and get shocked seeing the different pair of shoes.

CHOTU: Haila…yeh toh Arjun ke joote nahi hai…

Liza and Diya starts laughing.

SAMEER: Shree tumne toh bola tha ki safe hai phir?

SHREE: Aree maine sambhal ke hi chhupaye the lakin…

LIZA: Lakin hum tumse zyada smart hai… tumhe kya laga waha jaadiyon ke bich joote chhupa doge toh hume pata nahi chalega!!!!

Diya open the box and shows Arjun’s jooties.

DIYA: Jiju aap ke joote yeh rahe

SUMEET: Bhai Arjun maan gaye aap ki saali saahiba ko… badi chalak hai yeh

LIZA: Ab joote chahiye toh paise nikaliye warna yahi pe bethe rahiye…

DIYA: Haan

After a long discussion and teasing session, Arjun finally give money to the girls as they deserve it. Diya put the jooties in front of Arjun and Arjun wear it. Suryakant, Ruhanika and Sumeet discuss something and then said,  

SURYAKANT: Anish…

BADE PAPA: Haan

SURYAKANT: Vo hum kuch hi der me nikalenge

Sakshi’s smile get vanished hearing it.

RUHANIKA: Ji haan… phir hume ghar pohch ke bhi toh kuch rasamein karni hai naa toh aap please bidaai ki taiyariyan kar lijiye…

Kaul family looked at each other with the dropped face. Sakshi see her family as she almost feels like suddenly ground slips under her feet. She feels as if the part of her heart is get broken hearing about her bidaai. Badi maa with the heavy heart and great difficulty nods in yes.

SUMEET: Hum bahar entrance ke pass wait kar rahe hai… aap apni rasmein poori kar ke Sakshi ko le aaiiyega…

BADE PAPA: Ji

Arjun can see Sakshi is almost shivering hearing that. He can totally understand that this is going to be the very difficult for her.

SURYAKANT: Arjun chalo… hum bahar chalte hai

ARJUN: Ji Dad…aap chaliye me bas abhi aaya

Suryakant nods and starts walking towards the outside. Sumeet, Ruhanika and other friends except from Liza and Sameer follow him. Now only kaul family and Arjun are there. He can see tears in everyone’s eyes.

ARJUN: Me jaanta hoon yeh pal aap logon ke liye bohat painful hai… samj toh nahi aa raha ki kya kehna chahiye lakin itna keh raha hoon ki Sakshi kabhi bhi aap ke liye parayi nahi hogi… jo log kehte hai naa ki betiyan shaadi ke baad parayi ho jaati hai aisa kuch nahi hai… ek beti jisne apni umar ka itna bada samay apne ghar walon ke saath bitaya ho vo bhala ek hi pal me parayi kaise ho sakti hai?! Aap log hai toh Sakshi hai… aap sab toh uski zindagi ki vo niv hai jo usko Sakshi banati hai…

He goes near badi maa and bade papa.

ARJUN: Aap ka Sakshi pe utna hi haq hai jitna mera… vo aap ki beti hai aur aap ki beti ko aap se koi chhin nahi sakta… sirf vo apna ghar badal rahi hai… apne rishtey nahi…

Bade papa nods and patted his cheeks with proud smile. Arjun looked at all other members and join his palm.

ARJUN: Zyada bolne ka haq nahi hai mere pass kyun ki aap ki beti ko, aap ke sab se bade khazane ko apne saath le jaa raha hoon lakin aap sab se waada karta hoon ki jab tak me zinda hoon aap ke iss khazane ki chamak kabhi pheeki nahi hogi…

All see him with emotional yet sweet and proud smile.

ARJUN: Ab me chalta hoon…

He looked at Sakshi who is crying right now. He said in intense yet lovely voice,

ARJUN: Sakshi me tumhara wait kar raha hoon…

Sakshi looked into his eyes and he nods with smile. Arjun then looked at Sameer and signal him to take care of her. Sameer nods in enusrance. Arjun left from there giving the private space to Sakshi and her family. Badi maa looked at Aapa and both went into farm house for preparations. This side Diya runs to Sakshi and hug her. Sakshi tighten her hold around her sister and both the sisters start crying.

DIYA: Di mat jaauo please… aap chale jaauoge toh mujhe home work me kon help karega… mere sar me massage kon kar ke dega aur… aur games khel ne pe mujhe daant kon lagayega...

SAKSHI: Tumhare pass toh sab hai naa Diyu… Badi maa… bade papa… bhai lakin mere pass… mere pass toh aap me se koi bhi nahi hai…

DIYA: Toh phir kyun jaa rahe ho? Kyun ki shaadi aap ne… mat jaauo Di please…

Bade papa, Ashraf jiju and Sameer are looking at them. Bade papa is trying to stay strong but his eyes are showing his pain clearly. Sakshi parted from her sister and then cupped Diya’s face and said,

SAKSHI: Tu… tu pehle mujhse waada kar ki Badi maa aur Bade papa ka dhyaan rakhegi… Abhas bhai ko late night kaam nahi karne degi… agar zidd karenge toh meri tarah unhe daant laga dena… ab me nahi hoon toh waha meri jagah tumhe leni hai… thodi game kam khelna aur kaam pe bhi dhyaan dena samji?

DIYA: Nahi mujhe nahi leni aap ki jagah aur kaise lungi me aap ki jagah aur kyun loon? Aap ka kaam aap jaano… me kyun aap ke kaam ka theka loon?

SAKSHI: Aisa mat bol naa Diyu… please…

Sakshi again take her into the embarce. Liza said gently controlling her own tears,

LIZA: Diyu…Sakshi… please shant ho jaauo dono…

Sakshi parted and see her best friend and now hug her tightly.

SAKSHI: Iss naye shaher mein tum meri pehli dost thi Lizu… tu mujhe aur mere sabhi rishton ko bohat acche se samjti hai... please yaha sab sambhal lena…

Liza caressed her head and said,

LIZA: Aur tu waha apna dhyaan rakhna… waise toh Arjun, Aisha aur Surya uncle koi problem nahi hone denge lakin ek ladki ke liye humesha naye ghar jaana mushkil hi hota hai… yaha sab theek rahega… hum sab hai naa ekdusre ke liye… tum khud ko sambhalo…

She parted and wiped her tears but right now Sakshi is in no state to control herself. Badi maa and Aapa come there holding two thaali in the hand. They goes near Sakshi.

BADI MAA: Liza… vo chaval waali thaali le aauogi?

LIZA: Ji Badi maa

Liza quickly went to bring thaali of rice. This side Badi maa looked at Sakshi.

BADI MAA: Beta ghar se jaane se pehle yeh diya jalauo aur aashirwaad lo…

Sakshi see her with crying face. Badi Maa signal Sakshi to follow the custom. Sakshi ignite the matchstick and lit the diya. She join the palm and pray for the happiness of her family. Same time Liza come with thaali of rice.

AAPA: Ab iss kumkum waali thaali me haath rakho aur iss safed kapde pe apne haathon ki chaap chodo taaki hum isko humesha apne pass sambhal ke rakh sake

Sakshi nods and do what Aapa said. Aapa and badi maa put their thaali at side. Badi maa goes near Sakshi and cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

BADI MAA: Jiss tarah humare ghar me tum khushi aur pyaar ke rang bikherti ho waise hi uss ghar ko bhi apne pyaar aur apnepan se bhar dena… mujhe pata hai meri beti sab bohat acche se sambhal legi…

SAKSHI: Badi Maa…

She hugged her and cried her heart out. After meeting Badi maa Sakshi meet her Aapa and they too share an emotional hug. Sakshi looked at Bade papa and she starts walking towards him. They didn’t say anything but keep looking at each other. Bade papa signal her daughter to come into his embrace and Sakshi follow it. Bade papa kissed on her head and break the hug. He wiped her tears and said,

BADE PAPA: Vo gaana bhul gayi meri beti!!! Kaha tha naa… (He try to sing but his voice is cracking) rona kabhi nahi rona…

Sakshi too sing but in shaking voice and between sobs,

SAKSHI: Chahe toot jaaye koi khilona…

She couldn’t hold her tears and she again hugged him and starts crying. Bade papa too couldn’t stop his tears seeing her princess.  

SAKSHI: Nahi jaana aap se dur bade papa…

BADE PAPA: Pagal! Aisa nahi bolte… Arjun waha tumhara intezaar kar raha hai beta… apna naya safar tumhara haath thame shuru karna chahta hai… bohat accha ladka hai vo… dekhna tumhe humari yaad nahi aayegi…

SAKSHI: Beti ko apne maa papa ki yaad naa aaye aisa kaise ho sakta hai bade papa… mumma papa ke jaane ke baad aap aur badi maa hi mere liye sab kuch hai… aap ne kabhi mujhe mehsoos nahi hone diya ki vo log nahi hai… Abhas bhai aur Diya se bhi zyada pyaar diya hai aap ne mujhe…

Ashraf hold Sakshi and make her parted. Sakshi turn towards him and then share a hug with him. Ashraf tries to pacify her but all his efforts go in vain.

ASHRAF: Dekho tumhara bhai Sameer vo toh hai naa tumhare saath… hai naa?

Sakshi looked at Sameer. Sameer nods in yes. He goes near Sakshi and give side hug to her and starts consoling her. Sakshi look around and asked,  

SAKSHI: Abhas bhai kaha hai?!

And all just realise that he is missing.

BADI MAA: Diya Abhas kaha hai?

DIYA: Maine unhe kab se nahi dekha hai…

SAKSHI: Nahi dekha ka kya matlab hai Diyu!!! Bhai kaha hai?

Sakshi starts looking for him by calling his name while crying.

SAKSHI: Abhas bhai… Abhas bhai… aisa karenge aap apni chiki ke saath!!! Apni chiki ko milne bhi nahi aayenge…

She didn’t get any response.

SAKSHI: Bhai dekho aap aa jaauo warna me humara secrete badi maa aur bade papa ko bata dungi… phir ab toh me bhi nahi rahungi aap ko bacha ne ke liye… bhai… aaiiye naa… me jaanti hoon aap mujhe sun rahe hai… please bhai…

Still no response.

AAPA: Abhas hai kaha?

BADI MAA: Maine usse subah hi kaha tha ki apne aansu mat chhupa lakin yeh ladka meri sunta hi nahi hai… kitne dino se notice kar rahi hoon ki andar hi andar ghoot raha hai aur ab pata nahi kaha chhup ke betha hai…

SAKSHI: Abhas bhai agar aap nahi aaye naa toh me samjungi ki aap ne mujhe paraya kar diya hai…

As soon as she said it, Abhas bhai come out from his hiding place saying,

ABHAS BHAI: Aisa mat bol chiki…

All see him. Sakshi also see him with tearful eyes. Abhas bhai run towards her and hide her into his embrace.

SAKSHI: Kaha chale gaye the?! kya socha aap ne aap ki chiki aap se mile bina chali jaayegi? Me jaa rahi hoon aur aap gayab hai… paraya hi samjhungi naa khud ko…

ABHAS BHAI: Bola naa aise mat bol… waise bhi jaan nikal rahi hai meri… agar aisa bolti rahi toh me bohat naraz ho jaaunga… kabhi baat nahi karunga tujhse aur phir shaadi waale din maar bhi khayegi tu…

SAKSHI: Toh kyun chhup gaye the?

ABHAS BHAI: Kyun ki tujhe jaate hue nahi dekh sakta me… nahi hai itni himmat ki apni Chiki ki bidaai kar saku…  

They both tighten their hug crying their heart out. He parted a bit and give a photo to Sakshi. It’s her parent’s photo. Sakshi see them and tears roll down on her cheeks.

ABHAS BHAI: Hum nahi aa sakte lakin yeh tere saath aa sakte hai…

Sakshi hugged that photo tightly. Abhas bhai too wrapped hand around her. Diya too comes and join that hug. Sameer take an initiative and said with heavy heart,

SAMEER: I am really sorry lakin I think ab hume chalna chahiye… bahar sab wait kar rahe honge…

BADE PAPA: Nahi sorry kis baat ka beta… agar tum hume poori zindagi ki mohlat bhi de doge naa phir bhi hum itni himmat nahi joota paayenge ki samne se Sakshi ko chalne ke liye kahe…

Sameer nods and looked at Sakshi,

SAMEER: Sakshi chalo…

Sakshi felt like someone clenched and twist her heart badly. Those words only make her cry more. Abhas bhai gather the courage and makes Sakshi walk. Sakshi reached near other family members. She looked at everyone. All nods giving courage to her but she is losing her strength to walk. Bade papa and Badi maa look at each other. They both stand both side of Sakshi and makes her walk.

[Song starts playing in background]

[Song Name: Babul

Singer: Arunita Kanjilal]

Babul Song - Click Here

~Music~

Mujhse Hi Chhute Aaj Meri Parchaaiyan

Babul Ki Aankhein Aaj Deti Hai Gawaiiyan

Sakshi see her Badi maa and Bade papa. Their eyes are showing the pain clearly.

Mujhse Hi Chhute Aaj Meri Parchaaiyan

Babul Ki Aankhein Aaj Deti Hai Gawaiiyan

Chhute Amma Ka Dulaar

Sakshi then looked at Abhas bhai and Diya who are walking with heavy heart and unable to stop their tears.

Chhute Bhaiya Ka Pyaar

Dur Ho Naa Kabhi Yeh Angana

They turn towards the walk way of entrance leaving the wedding place.

Babul Ka Ghar Chod Banni Chali

Piya Ke Angana

Piya Ke Angana

Babul Ka Ghar Chod Ab Toh Chali

Piya Ke Angana

Piya Ke Angana

They are walking on the walk-way. Everyone see them coming. Arjun’s eyes see his Sakshi and seeing her state, he felt like someone has stabbed his heart.

Kaul family and Sakshi reached at the entrance. They stop there. Badi maa signal Diya and Diya goes near Sakshi holding a thaali of rice.

DIYA: Di

She raised the thaali towards her. Sakshi nods in no. Abhas bhai goes near her and signal her to perform the ritual giving her strength. Sakshi holds the rice between her hands and throws it behind over her head. She do it for two more time.

BADI MAA: Chal gudiya…

And Sakshi realized that it was her last ritual and now it is time to leave her maternal home. From one hand she hold badi maa’s pallu and with other hand she hold bade papa’s finger tightly. Badi maa and Bade papa’s see each other with teary eyes as they remember how Sakshi used to do this in her childhood. Bade papa point the finger towards Arjun and Sakshi see him.

Arjun is looking at her with sad and serious face. Sakshi’s vulnerable condition is pricking him. Bade papa and Badi maa makes her cross the line and with that one step they come out of that entrance.

Taarein…Chamke Sitaare

Angana Ab Hua Hai Aansaman

Raahein, Phoolon Si Raahein

Mehke Yeh Ghar Aangana

Sakshi one last time hug everyone.

Daadi Amma Ke Aanchal Ka

Chhute Sang Naa

Kuch Chahun Naa Maangna

Me Chahun Naa Maangna

Bade papa and Abhas bhai hold her both hand and walk towards Arjun. Sakshi’s hysterical cry shooks everyone’s heart. Tears escaped from Arjun’s eyes too. Aisha also hug her father sensing the pain of Sakshi and Suryakant starts caressing her hairs.

As Bade papa and Abhas bhai comes near Arjun, he quickly wiped his tears and smile slightly.

Me Thahri Ho Gayi

Tu Mahara Ho Gaya

Bade papa give Sakshi’s hand into his hand. Arjun hold her hand tightly. Sakshi see him.

Me Thahri Ho Gayi

Tu Mahara Ho Gaya

Ab Thahre Bharose Haan

Abhas bhai and Bade papa join their hand and their eyes speaks everything. Arjun quickly hold their hand to stop them and ensure them once again. Abhas bhai open the door of the car and makes Sakshi sit inside and close the door. Arjun too sit inside the car. Sakshi look outside. Her whole family is standing there.

Maharo Hiwdo Toh Rove Ghano Aaj Re

Maharo Hiwdo Toh Rove Ghano Aaj Re

Mahare Baapusa Ko Rakhjo Khayal

O Maiyaa

Mahare Baapusa Ko Rakhjo Khayal

Bade papa and Abhas bhai went behind the car. Badi maa first do the tilak on car and break the shriphal in front of it. Driver starts the car. Sakshi get startled and look at her family.

Babul Ka Ghar Chhod Me Toh Chali

Piya Ke Angana

Piya Ke Angana

Bade papa and Abhas bhai slowly pushed the car and driver started to drive. All bid bye to Sakshi as car starts leaving. Sakshi looked out from the window. Her whole family is there and biding bye to her.

Babul Ka Ghar Chhod Me Toh Chali

Piya Ke Angana

Piya Ke Angana

Sakshi and her family keep looking at each other till they go away from each other sight. This side Suryakant goes near Bade papa and Badi maa.

SURYAKANT: Me samj sakta hoon Anish… meri bhi ek beti hai aur bohat jald me bhi uski shaadi karne wala hoon... mere mann ka haal bhi wahi hai jo tumhara hai... tum please Sakshi ki thodi si bhi fikr mat karo…

BADI MAA: Ji aap toh jante hai abhi bacchi jaisi hai vo… agar kisi din usse koi galati ho jaaye toh please usse maaf kar dijiyega

SURYAKANT: Aap befikar rahiye… jaisa ki maine humesha se kaha Sakshi meri beti hai aur uske saath aise hi rahunga jaisa me apni beti ke saath rehta hoon… ab hum bhi chalte hai… namste

Badi maa-Bade papa and Aapa-Jiju greet him back and then everyone leave in their respective cars after biding bye to Kaul family. Liza stayed back with Sakshi’s family.

[ON THE WAY]

Arjun sees Sakshi. She is still sobbing. Her eyes has become red. Arjun put his one hand around her shoulder and with the other hand he wipe her tears. Sakshi rested her head on his chest and Arjun keep caressing her head to calm her. The whole way Arjun take care of Sakshi by talking slowly and sweetly. He cheer up her by random talks and by making her feel his love.

After a long drive everyone reached at Rawte Mansion. Arjun and Sakshi come out from the car. Sakshi see the mansion which is beautifully decorated by fairy lights. Ruhanika and Aisha quickly went inside. As they have already instructed the servants, all thing are arranged to welcome the new couple. Ruhanika called the Arakshi. Arjun and Sakshi see each other once and then starts walking towards the door. They stand at door step. Ruhanika do the tilak on Arakshi’s forehead and perform aarti. She shower the flowers on them. Aisha put the kalash of rice and thaali of kumkum in front of Sakshi.

RUHANIKA: Sakshi dahine pair se kalash giraauo aur phir iss thaali me pair rakh ke apne ghar me pravesh karo

Sakshi nods with smile. She looked the house. though she came here so many times but today is not like the other days. For a first time she is going to enter inside as Mrs. Sakshi Arjun Rawte. She looked at Arjun and he sweetly nods to go ahed. She with smile first pushed the kalash and then stand in thaali. After that she take her first step using her right leg and enter in the house leaving her feet impression. 

Suryakant see those impressions with emotional smile. 

SURYAKANT: Dekh rahi ho Avantika… aaj aakhirkaar humare Arjun ki bahu ne iss ghar me apne shubh kadam rakh diye hai…

He said being emotional and again looked at those feet impressions. 

=========================

So guys kaisi thi humare Arakshi ki shaadi?

I really hope ki me aap sab ki umeedon pe khari utri hoon aur aap sab humare Arakshi aur unke privaar ke har ek emotion ke saath connect kar paaye honge. 

I am really very sorry for any kind of mistakes.

ab agla update iss story ka last update hoga. 

share your views in comment.

will try to update as soon as possible.

take care everyone.

bye

Edited by Butterfly09 - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome and beautiful part 

Marriage part had all the emotions of happiness of getting into a new life & pain of separation that only a girl could understand while getting married

Starting with emotions of Kaul family bade papa Badi maa abhaas all were emotional in the entire marriage & it reached its peak at the time of Bidai 

So after a long wait Sakshi & Arjun got married & everything went smoothly ... Their nervous state & feeling were written beautifully 😊😊 

I loved how Surya kant & Arjun are aware of the conscious effort they have to make to keep Sakshi happy as they too have Aisha who will be leaving shortly 

FINALLY the new couple enter the house to start their new life 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🙏💕

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Finally arakshi is married 

You have beautifully explained all the rituals 

Bidaai scenes were very emotional 

Waiting for the next update 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful update!

Such beautiful and pertinent songs. Loved it.

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome part

loved it

cont soon