I don't mind losing at all; what I mind is everyone giving up before it even starts. It's demotivating me and I want to play well. 😭😭Originally posted by: Minionite
Pata chale you are the one that gets 0 and everyone else gets top points. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't mind losing at all; what I mind is everyone giving up before it even starts. It's demotivating me and I want to play well. 😭😭Originally posted by: Minionite
Pata chale you are the one that gets 0 and everyone else gets top points. 🤣
Before I say anything what does anokhe mean?? 😂
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
So can you save some of my time and give me the right answer with the questions so I know what not to write??🤣
Nope. I want you to mess up. It's fun to see people mess up. 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its okay Nina just google it all,u will find right ans then do wrong ans of it🤣
Bhot lamba kaam hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That's why I quoted you with this gif na
Google uncle ki jai ho. 💙
Thanks for this Gif
I hope Google Chachu helps
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Before I say anything what does anokhe mean?? 😂
Unique, unsual, differnt😆
U can do it😆
So far has any ans u gotten made u feel like pulling ur head?🤣
Well they are wrong answers so they all make me want to do that. 🤣 But there is one person in particular who has given such anokhe answers that I can't even fathom where to start. 🤣

Okay I will take it because you’re right, my Evans is unique, and one of a kind. 💙💙💙
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375