could be stains from anything 🤣Originally posted by: spshastr
but when the driver took the car it had the stains..
I like the dream waala plot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
could be stains from anything 🤣Originally posted by: spshastr
but when the driver took the car it had the stains..
I like the dream waala plot
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I read that interview. It's not gossip.. Manjiri only said she auditioned for Anupama and was approached for that but it didn't work out and Manjiri is more like Anupama 😂😂I don't see Anupama but is that true ?
Anupama = Manjiri?
this guys us pure briliance and abhira scene today bowled me overOriginally posted by: IFEKW26GQD5UK4XR
https://twitter.com/earlybird32_/status/1504991601885847552?s=20&t=dnNCfkdLYySi9Hyn2yfX8w On a different note, HC was so incredible today!!!
Yes, there was an article about the actress that she audition for Anupama but it didn't work out.
Honestly, I think what happened worked out for the best for both shows. I really cannot see anyone else but Rupali playing Anupama. The show is actually really good now that she is divorced and out of the house and has Anju by her side
I know some don't like the way Manjari is played. But I am fine with it. I am still thinking she isn't exactly all she seems to be...there are going to be some grey sides to her...I'm actually counting on her turning evil 😈 🤣
Originally posted by: EWISXJEJYQO2ZH5O
ok twitter's newest theory.... the accident is a dream of either abhi, akshu, or aarohi 🤣 honestly, at this point, i would not even be surprised if this happened 😆
but, my theory of the driver remains until proven otherwise (just like my busted jungle drunken night dreams 🥺)
🤣

Idk if this is a trend in RS shows too,
Cuz EK favorite sequence is giving all that the fans only for it to be a dream after 4-5 episodes
Ohh sorry yrr,
Mera pyaar bohot deep tha na 🤣
Originally posted by: P3PU7LW525KEN7PE
ok twitter's newest theory.... the accident is a dream of either abhi, akshu, or aarohi 🤣 honestly, at this point, i would not even be surprised if this happened 😆
but, my theory of the driver remains until proven otherwise (just like my busted jungle drunken night dreams 🥺)
this is just beyond ridiculous
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Yes, there was an article about the actress that she audition for Anupama but it didn't work out.
Honestly, I think what happened worked out for the best for both shows. I really cannot see anyone else but Rupali playing Anupama. The show is actually really good now that she is divorced and out of the house and has Anju by her side
I know some don't like the way Manjari is played. But I am fine with it. I am still thinking she isn't exactly all she seems to be...there are going to be some grey sides to her...I'm actually counting on her turning evil 😈 🤣
You want Manjiri to turn evil...haaa haaa that is something new I am hearing ... But will be good twist 🤣🤣🤣
aaj duty change kaise ho gayi??