take care of yourself satya ❤️
I'm fine. No issues. Aap sab haina... Mere stress busters 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
take care of yourself satya ❤️
I'm fine. No issues. Aap sab haina... Mere stress busters 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Watched on Instagram!
Unbearable for me.
Quiz time- how many times did Akshu say aroooooooo today?
Aroooo x infinite was really annoying.
Maine to Fast frwd me dekha tha.. And waise bhi i hate her Aarroooo jap
I hope someone saw Aru driving the car, I don't want Ak to be mahaan this time
Well this is a true test of her goodness and character. She will choose truth over Arohi’s license.
She will confide in Abhi and he will save her.
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
True
Ak should go and check and admit even she is not sure who was hit
But girl speak up
But what if Aarohi blackmails AK that if this thing comes out she will loose her license also?? AK will delay in admitting her mistakes and mean time she will be exposed..
So Abhi will be really upset with AK now..How she chose Aarohi again???
I think it is heading this way!
Abhi will be 100% right on this
Makers shouldn't show AK doing this honestly because she is shown to always stay with the truth
Ak should go to the location and check it . Maybe take Neel. If she doesn’t do that, any blame on Ar automatically applies to Ak equally.
Yes, she shld...
i dont care why she took it... Her being the best doc,,,she should know about the side effects and precautions...she should know better not to drive and yet she did.....
Replace angrezi with Aroooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I hope someone saw Aru driving the car, I don't want Ak to be mahaan this time
There has to be some witness because Aarohi..naagin will never admit her mistake
Aj tak koi mistake admit ki hai jo ab karegi 😡
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Aarohi why she took those medicines?
Because she is
1. Stupid
2. Careless
3. Self absorbed
Take your pick and feel free to pick all 3 🤣
Lmao.. DKD as I call it
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0