I wouldn’t mind you leaving if it means you will be sleeping. 🙈😆
I didn’t want to do it luv but you left me with no choice. If it's any consolation I was sad when I did it. 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wouldn’t mind you leaving if it means you will be sleeping. 🙈😆
I didn’t want to do it luv but you left me with no choice. If it's any consolation I was sad when I did it. 😭😭
Naach meri raani
Lol exactly🤣Today we went out for Holi pooja.. gosh itni garmibina kuch kiye thak gaye hum🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
If only there's no round matching answers wid smone else i can think to sign up😆
Dont tell her😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol exactly🤣Today we went out for Holi pooja.. gosh itni garmibina kuch kiye thak gaye hum🤣
Yikes🤣 thande thande paani se nahaleti aake
Aja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I wouldn’t mind you leaving if it means you will be sleeping. 🙈😆
I didn’t want to do it luv but you left me with no choice. If it's any consolation I was sad when I did it. 😭😭
No it means i m leaving frm this thread.. i will come as silent member😒
Shall i accept it?🤔
Aja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle
Dance meri raani dance dance dance🤣
P.S. Guru n Nora's song
It doesn’t work like that with me you have to say hello first to the people who were here before you.nhiiii mein is Ghar mein ayi toh Tumhe welcome krna cahye tha Mera 😡😡
Red tamatar pe bas Mera right hai 😡
🤣I thought to but u knw lazy me