Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Coz there is🤣
Aur aaj kal badalta mausam hai na so i m not using AC.. bimar thodi hona hai😆
wohoooo wohoooooo
Hawww sowwie to hear about the weather 🥺 I can't sleep when it's hot either.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I hear you 💙
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself though 💙
The next stop is MCU preferably Captain America movies. 🙈
Ofc i m😆
Sorry i cant read that properly.. i m suddenly sleepy😴
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Coz there is🤣
Aur aaj kal badalta mausam hai na so i m not using AC.. bimar thodi hona hai😆
😆 thats true, use cooler
Hola Soni 💕
Kaise hai, you & everyone??
wohoooo wohoooooo
Naacho saare😆
Mera husband ko weird na bolna 😡🤣
Abhi toh party shru hui hai 😎😈