Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
WD ji yeh anti sheep kya hai
sheep games mein hi ande milte hai yeh kaise hoga 😭
Akshu🤗
Lol anti sheep i dislike so much.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
WD ji yeh anti sheep kya hai
sheep games mein hi ande milte hai yeh kaise hoga 😭
Akshu🤗
Lol anti sheep i dislike so much.
soni di🤗
ab isme unique answer kaise dundenge 😭
Wahi toh n sab unique ans dhoendenge n unique ke chakkar mein ppl end up having same ans🤦♀️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
6- How do you call the police in Italy?
Answer:
By Calling 113 (112 is also fine) or by using phone is also fine
If you said only “Polizia di stato”, I am not accepting it as I didn’t ask how do you call the police in Italian😛
I wrote
I don't live in Italy so may be By calling Polizia Stradale
Just didn't mention the contact no
Sab holi mein busy hain kya🤔
Hinaaaa evil bala se khubsurat bala ban gayi hoo Tum toh
DP
I wrote
I don't live in Italy so may be By calling Polizia Stradale
Just didn't mention the contact no
You got the point as you said by calling polizia, not polizia only.
Haan my evilness gave up in front of Shreya and Nidhi😆
hahahah
But tumhare Jesi evilness ksi mein nhi hai 😈
Aa jao sab. Is atrangi game ke baad ek proper sheeple tournament ki baari hai. 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30