flying kisses I am okay with. Abhira doing air hearts I am not okay with. 😂😂 #prioritiesaresetOriginally posted by: UG3ZJQYACXPEUW7Y
omg now we are getting air hearts blowing kisses 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
flying kisses I am okay with. Abhira doing air hearts I am not okay with. 😂😂 #prioritiesaresetOriginally posted by: UG3ZJQYACXPEUW7Y
omg now we are getting air hearts blowing kisses 🤣
Originally posted by: KHV3ZOQ5UEAFJCRX
arey yaar why is everyone getting so worried...twitter already has a tendency of freaking out over the littlest things... I still think we are getting jungle drama...but whatever happens...kidnapping, accident, etc, etc... what can we do about it??? 🤣 let's stop taking stress and just enjoy the show na 😆
Mein stress le ti nahi hoon deti jarur hoon....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I m okay with everything....😅
Bas Abhira ke scenes time to time dete rahe.....♥️🔥🥰
i will get through everything....😇
😌
lesson learnt- do not joke here. 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: CL75JKF5JTKH22SN
Yaar it is NOT a confirmed crew member!!! She just posted that something really bad is about to happen & that it is an accident. But, we don't even know if she is reliable. We will find out soon after the episode anyways na 🤗 I posted that as a joke and looks like people took it seriously 🤣
Abhira are endgame and this is ITV...so drama and kaands are bound to happen... let's just make peace with it 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Mein stress le ti nahi hoon deti jarur hoon....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
I m okay with everything....😅
Bas Abhira ke scenes time to time dete rahe.....♥️🔥🥰
i will get through everything....😇
😌
Originally posted by: AKURGQFXSOEFFMB2
Yaar it is NOT a confirmed crew member!!! She just posted that something really bad is about to happen & that it is an accident. But, we don't even know if she is reliable. We will find out soon after the episode anyways na 🤗 I posted that as a joke and looks like people took it seriously 🤣
Tum ne aur tumahare joke ne.....
ANU ka pura nasha uthar diya....
I m proud of you joh kam bade bade doctors nahi karpaye.....
Woh meri soul sister ne kar diya....♥️
🤣
that was my plan all along 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Tum ne aur tumahare joke ne.....
ANU ka pura nasha uthar diya....
I m proud of you joh kam bade bade doctors nahi karpaye.....
Woh meri soul sister ne kar diya....♥️
🤣
why airhearts from you suddenly?
anisha track ke time pe kya kya assumptions the kya nikla🤣Originally posted by: SXKEQOYL6YIAYZJO
arey yaar why is everyone getting so worried...twitter already has a tendency of freaking out over the littlest things... I still think we are getting jungle drama...but whatever happens...kidnapping, accident, etc, etc... what can we do about it??? 🤣 let's stop taking stress and just enjoy the show na 😆
Abhi sprung up and said “kuch galat ho rahahai” or something with that intense look - that’s got the whole fandom 😵💫 spinning. But the car ( if it hit something) looked ok - so I’m not sure they hit anyone.
So Abhi’s radar worked for Anisha ????