Originally posted by: MWZ4426OWWQKMV2M
looks like anisha might get killed today according to a crew member on twitter 🤣
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MWZ4426OWWQKMV2M
looks like anisha might get killed today according to a crew member on twitter 🤣
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
I hope we are thinking extra and no one dies. No matter how much we dislike a character but let’s not ask for a death of a fictional character only because we dislike them. Because it’s not really funny.Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
There I said it!
Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
Aisa nahi hoga
Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
Mahima doesn't like her na so she should be ok 😂😂and is that not what I am predicting
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
pancake is my invention 🤣🤣🤣 pranju mera copyright kidhar hai??🤣🤣🤣
© By DiscoDhokla- 10/03/2022
All Rights Reserved.
Originally posted by: B4PW7ZJOQ2X4AX2C
neither side is cooked 🤣
So how many time should I keep flipping it ?????
IDK about it but my brain sure as hell is Burning black 🤢

Originally posted by: aishapl013
If that happens,
I'm done with this, cuz Mahima will literally kill Akshu n will be Aarohi 2.0😡🤢
Crew member ko kaise pata....
Khud actors ko nahi pata hota next script mein kya hai....
Woh toh crew hai inko kya pata hoga....
Yeh crew joh crow ki jaise cra cra kyu kara hai....
🤣
I don’t want Any death die scene....
Please....
Agar Mahima Aarohi bangayi toh everything it will become difficult ....
Hum Aarohi se pareshan hai Ab Mahima ko kaise jhelenge na na .....
I hope esa kuch na ho.... 🤞🏻
This convo is too funny..itv ka radar n radar woes