let's just wait and watch... twittter is losing it anyways after that user posted those tweets.. I wanna stay away from that drama 🤣i still hope nothing serious and just akshara getting lost in jungle
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
let's just wait and watch... twittter is losing it anyways after that user posted those tweets.. I wanna stay away from that drama 🤣i still hope nothing serious and just akshara getting lost in jungle
Twitter is bringing up their own theories
Originally posted by: 6UW4O7CZ33OSEZW2
let's just wait and watch... twittter is losing it anyways after that user posted those tweets.. I wanna stay away from that drama 🤣
that user said high voltage drama not anisha being killed and per me if they have that high a voltage there should be a promo
this scene was beautiful infact the whole conversation
underneath, she wrote there has been an accident of a birla family member 🤣 anyways, I don't trust anything... we will find out after the episode anyways...why stress out about a fictional show 😆Originally posted by: spshastr
that user said high voltage drama not anisha being killed and per me if they have that high a voltage there should be a promo
Originally posted by: GTKAIFIK3ZCZUKLK
underneath, she wrote there has been an accident of a birla family member 🤣 anyways, I don't trust anything... we will find out after the episode anyways...why stress out about a fictional show 😆
haan hua tho hua what can be done we cant change it
coz his akshu radar is on🤣
I appreciate ritika for always noticing my question on this thread and replying..otherwise it just gets unnoticed as the thread moves fast 😊
Originally posted by: UL42R4QXVXK2NTBW
underneath, she wrote there has been an accident of a birla family member 🤣 anyways, I don't trust anything... we will find out after the episode anyways...why stress out about a fictional show 😆
I feel if it was this way, we would have got a promo
But let’s see what happens
perfect track it should be🤣Originally posted by: QLXSIEHQZ34UW4KA
Arre imagine the same police officer coming to this scene too! 🤣
"Aap logon ko aur koi kaam dhanda nahi hain kya? Jao mein arrest nahi karta. Someone will come and take the FIR back and it'll be waste of time for us all" - and he'll go away 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: apoorva1999
I feel if it was this way, we would have got a promo
But let’s see what happens
shes not saying yes nor no people are making up theories but she said accident happened