Congratulations to all the winners 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations to all the winners 🥳
I'm Maria. Nisha is Silenteyes7 😆
But thank you 🤗
Congratulations Priya 🥳
Congratulations Hinna, Anvesha, Nina, hbk, Ramya and Anisha 🥳
Congrats Vedi, Arpita, Nisha and Hiral 🥳
I'm Mariaaaaaa 😭😭
Congrats to the winners and runners🥳
Congrats DD and Hiral really enjoyed playing with you🤗
Thanks for the game Mono❤️
COngratulations to winners.................
treat needed
Sorry Maria ❤️
I know you na but what to do I often mix up names unknowingly
This last round gave us so bad score & take us to second 🤔 Thank God Nina you saved us in Anti-sheep round, else we won't even end in second 🤗Congrats mah teammates Soni & Nina ❤️❤️ And thanks Didi for such an amazing game, I totally loved playing it.
And huge congrats to the winning trio 👏🤗