Originally posted by: 63KZBNYZBQUBRAZC
Waise what bets on future episodes? You think they'll continue being good?
Jab tak TRP 4+ na ho tab tak they might continue ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: 63KZBNYZBQUBRAZC
Waise what bets on future episodes? You think they'll continue being good?
Jab tak TRP 4+ na ho tab tak they might continue ๐คฃ
I've decided not to comment. Arya, just share your comments about no hopes for episode so our streak doesnt break.
Agar mere bolne se streak continues toh phir ye le ๐คฃ
4 good episodes
Good prediction, still a bit optimistic I think. I have a feeling screw up jald hi aane wala hai, it's been 4 continuously good episodes!
All righty folks, see you in a bit, I'll try and get some shut eye!
Originally posted by: G6LUS6O7QZ4FO7XS
Good prediction, still a bit optimistic I think. I have a feeling screw up jald hi aane wala hai, it's been 4 continuously good episodes!
Afterall this is a business and they have reached the 4+ TRP earlier and from last so many weeks it is in 3.5 + only despite confession n proposal. They are desperate to get back..if they werenโt then we would have never got the business man, savage Anuj or Mukku thrashing V..all this to satisfy audience. Said that, they are satisfying friend by making the episode half n half like first half thrashing second half with subtle reference of accha pita or delaying the downfall. Letโs see.. maybe till Holi they might continue๐ค
Originally posted by: PB3HQX5FGZ2QWDII
Waise what bets on future episodes? You think they'll continue being good?
Dood ka jala chach bhi fuk ke pita hai. To no comments bz makers ne aisa jalaya hai ki kuch sochne ke kabil na bache bhaiya๐คฃ
Originally posted by: CW4BJBG34IYIS3U7
All righty folks, see you in a bit, I'll try and get some shut eye!
Take care buddy!๐
Dude Anu ne saree hi nahi pehni holi par, Anuj utarega kya? dupatta?
I wanna see the back of that long choli๐
Ab kya saree kya choli and dupatta. Maryada toh bhang ho hi rhi h dheere dheere ๐
It's completely unfair, makers made anupama a toxic show, there is lot of over toxic, as the show progress, toshu and Pakhi becoming worst and...
56