pehle episode say????🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
pehle episode say????🤣
Originally posted by: grace2021
Let's wait for the episode tomorrow Azra.
Aise blood boil karne wasli harkate....karne ka plan bana raha hai ...par kar kuch nahi paayega...I am sure
chal thik hai.. yehi karti hu phir.. wait for the pisode!
Vanraj is soo creepy yaar! 😵
He is married, that’s his X ! I mean, what is this crazy obsession with Anupama!! Sooo creepy, I feel like I need to look away 😕
the things i would do to himmmm 🥵
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
the things i would do to himmmm 🥵
Do not judge me, but I could not stop watching the precap.🤣
Originally posted by: anvitaseth
Vanraj is soo creepy yaar! 😵
He is married, that’s his X ! I mean, what is this crazy obsession with Anupama!! Sooo creepy, I feel like I need to look away 😕
Total narcissistic. He and Baa wants to control Anu and they both enable each other.😡
cuz of 💪🏼?? 😲
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0