Start watching from S11 then 🤣
I need to get through Ayesha’s list first 🤣
Metzzz 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Start watching from S11 then 🤣
I need to get through Ayesha’s list first 🤣
Metzzz 😡
thank you. U wont believe the kind of relief and diff stress i get. iT job is really stressful job 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hello aaru if u rstill here 😆
Yes I am here for a while 🤣
Hello 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thank you. U wont believe the kind of relief and diff stress i get. iT job is really stressful job 😆🤣
It is 🤣 and I’m only two weeks in 🤣
Watch this for now 🤣
i know. I m good liar. I have had good practice in last 30 years 🤣 the key is bank on their lack knowledge of given area 🤣
i hope that long while 😆
I will watch this at lunch 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i know. I m good liar. I have had good practice in last 30 years 🤣 the key is bank on their lack knowledge of given area 🤣
Amazon Microsoft same difference 🤣🤣 this will be the plan
haina?! Its not very nice thing. Everyday inhave thoughts of quitting job and retiring. Why do u think i have been promoting FIRE 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k