but this idea, I love 🤣twitter walas and their ideas🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
but this idea, I love 🤣twitter walas and their ideas🤣
waise the more I watch, the less bad it seems... rits knows I watch on loop because of her 🤣Originally posted by: O5XEOGGJ27VJYD5X
Yaar, please!! Bhoole hue bure yaadon ko kyu taaza kar rahi ho? I just got out of that cheese 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ZBOCC2RI7TIQCNZO
what is this gif??? you are junior doctor's now... he will be so sad to see you using such harsh words 🤣
Aisi baddua toh tum log Aarohi ko bhi nahi dete,
Is liye cuz she has family here n I don't 😡🤧😤
As rits would say....Originally posted by: aishapl013
Aisi baddua toh tum log Aarohi ko bhi nahi dete,
Is liye cuz she has family here n I don't 😡🤧😤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwqljnl_ccY
🤣
Originally posted by: 3THITL7UZ3PDFCPH
you cannot revert back now... you have already accepted the rishta 🤣
Maine kab accept kiya batao toh ab
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Aarohi jaise delusional world main chal raha hain sirf
Manish mentioned that Abhira’s wedding invites are not ready yet so it’s an old invite from Ar-Ab wedding for sure.
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
may be the card is from their marriage track???
Originally posted by: 3MSQD3MNXZQFBW7U
she is still recovering from the mosquito bites 🤣
What is going on stop circulating fake gossip 💔
Originally posted by: OM6PKER46UCEASSX
Yaar, please!! Bhoole hue bure yaadon ko kyu taaza kar rahi ho? I just got out of that cheese 🤣🤣
Hayeee Satya you liked Mahashivratra ka double loaded cheese by Akshu😱😱 🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Hayeee Satya you liked Mahashivratra ka double loaded cheese by Akshu😱😱 🤣
What part of "buri yaad" and "got out of the cheese" did you NOT understand? 😡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0