Poll
Would you be interested in playing a sheep game?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Dont worry. You are a phamous host. Many people will play just because you are hosting it.😛
Thanks for the tag Hinna🤗
Exam's routine came just today for April😆..So, I won't be able to !
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I just like how chaotic it gets when 🐑 discuss their answers. 😆
Sheep panicking is best entertainment 😆
Wah ek aur game 😳
Shreya toh pani ki tarahan games phenkti hain.
Good luck for this one host ji
And Good luck to all the participants.
Ok then add me😳
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
tum insaani sheep ho 🤪
Same here 🤗🤣
@bold - winner ko chod ke sab yahi puchte hai 😆
🤣🤣🤣
Winner nahi banna, last mein se first bhi nahi aana 😳🤔🥺🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
The dates will be most likely Mar 22nd for either 2 or 3 weeks. Kind of depends on whether people like 48 hour deadlines or 72 hour deadlines. And all sheep rounds.
Let's see I can join or not because I'll be busy in shifting maybe.. New home, new school.. Hoping that I get to join as sheep rounds are fun-- specially after WD's game🤣
I am tagging you here, even though you dont remember my existence on this forum😭
Junior - breaking hearts since 1952. 😭
Don't tell me where I got that year...it was the first one that popped in my head. 🤣
Other bola toh kya details dene padenge.😅