abhi toh they had a ME for Anupama jayanti .. so definitely no…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
abhi toh they had a ME for Anupama jayanti .. so definitely no…
Smitha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is how much I laughed
Muku will do it 🎉🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: arya212002
yep their time machine jumps from one festival to another 🙄
isse accha they could have directly jumped 9 months and shows Kinjal’s delivery toh Shah house track bhi khatam in a day 😮💨
Btw, is still Mukku shooting or is she just for this conference call and Vanika over, role over ?
Haan par makers me ek kaand ki devi hai....preg has scope of so many kaands. So 9 mahine prob 12 mahine tak khichenge.
Aneri didn't give any hint after that..but can't say much yet.
I feel precap mein locha hai, I don't want to think bad, but it could be that vanika is over but Mukku is making Vannu head of everything??
I am quite nervous. I think they'll explore the angle that malvika still think Vanraj is right and nahi Bhabhi will have a few episodes to set it straight, then she'll come in kapadia camp. Just my thoughts, but truly hope I am wrong.
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
I feel precap mein locha hai, I don't want to think bad, but it could be that vanika is over but Mukku is making Vannu head of everything??
I am quite nervous. I think they'll explore the angle that malvika still think Vanraj is right and nahi Bhabhi will have a few episodes to set it straight, then she'll come in kapadia camp. Just my thoughts, but truly hope I am wrong.
That would be depressing 😕.
It would be better If mukku understand V by herself.
Lol, shivratri to Holika 😂
And a whole week of Holika 🤣
I hope Mukku doesn't screw up
hey bhagwaan! Dholida's revenge is here!!🤣
Thoda confusing sa ho gaya hai...samaj sa nahi aa raha ki kya ho raha hai
Now its Anuj n Vannu’s turn to torture viewers
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0