Guys im tired of the same drama😪
I'm resigning from the post of senior attention seeker 🤗
Acha kitni der k liye resign kr rhi h tu 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys im tired of the same drama😪
I'm resigning from the post of senior attention seeker 🤗
Acha kitni der k liye resign kr rhi h tu 🤔
what was the meetha that Anu fed Anuj?
How do I know Hina? We have to ask Smitha coz she is the fan.ye Vanraj ke fans ki sankhya kuch zyada hi nahi ho rahi aaj kal? is it the gay dance thats pulling people in?
jitni der mein tune ye post type kiya🤣
what was the meetha that Anu fed Anuj?
Wild guess kr rhi hu I guess that Makhane ka sheera
When? during the "do pal" at home that we didnt see? or at the park that we all will see tomorrow?what was the meetha that Anu fed Anuj?
true bro real fans ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai, kyu Ruchi?😆How do I know Hina? We have to ask Smitha coz she is the fan.
mission accomplished..kal nazar nahi aani chahiye tu muje forum me 🔫🔫
Sadist kahin ki!🤣
what was the meetha that Anu fed Anuj?
gulab 🌹 phirni 😉🤣🤣
bro Anuj bhi maa banne wala hai? lag hi raha tha mujhe jab usne pet pakda tha kal raat, usko pooch kapde bhi dhoye the kya haath se?