try to karo. 😊Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
But i am not a writer.
Vese whats your idea? I m quiye curious 🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
try to karo. 😊Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
But i am not a writer.
Vese whats your idea? I m quiye curious 🤩
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
AR all the way. Bandr ka charm hi kuch aur he
If I didn’t fear Ekta and her writers I would wish for him everyday to come back 🤣
i suppose who here is 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i suppose who here is 🤣
Probably no one 🤣
it's based on type of story I read.
true. Whoever introduced him was just brilliantOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
If I didn’t fear Ekta and her writers I would wish for him everyday to come back 🤣
likho likho. Sab yaha par sirf abhiya k liye ate he. I am sure we would enjoy itOriginally posted by: Abhiya_cute
it's based on type of story I read.
Uff the pages are not filling fast enough 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
true. Whoever introduced him was just brilliant
Someone find a competent writer please 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Uff the pages are not filling fast enough 🤣
20 more to go
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k