Actually I'd rather just be angry and throw you Lal tamatars instead 😡😡😡
I'm not even checking out your PM until tomorrow, I need a full day's rest 🤣
take your own time bee. don’t open PM until 17th
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually I'd rather just be angry and throw you Lal tamatars instead 😡😡😡
I'm not even checking out your PM until tomorrow, I need a full day's rest 🤣
take your own time bee. don’t open PM until 17th
Wow what a suggestion 🤣🤣🤣
I hope bee will not actually to this
Nice try Hasini. I might not have checked out the PM but I did check out the first page
Tum yaad dila dena 😌
I need at least 10 mins before deadline 😌
WD i sent u a PM regarding doubt.. plz check it
10 mins😲 I thought 1 sec is enough for u
10 mins
Itny zaida
I thought tum toh 10 secs main karlo gi
Wah Rashi maine bhi yehi bola.
Great minds think alike 😎
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Me reading the fine print on the pic and wondering who is it targeted at? Organizers or those who tagged you mercilessly? 🤣🤣
Organizers 🤣
One sec 🙄 print pe kia likha hai mujhe toh smjh hi nhi aya 😳😳 you know this alien language ? 😳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Haa devil, evil, kutta, billi sab tarah ke praani ko tag karna pada🤡
I didn't even have the time to do it and yet..🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30