I want them to show Akshu and Abhi getting ready at the same time... and have a parallel sequence... that would be so cute ❤️ but akshu's look is probably going to be a surprise as she comes running down the stairs and trips 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want them to show Akshu and Abhi getting ready at the same time... and have a parallel sequence... that would be so cute ❤️ but akshu's look is probably going to be a surprise as she comes running down the stairs and trips 🤣
from the promos that have already been released.... that's how... and I know how RS operates 🤣
Originally posted by: UQQLLK46LQCT6GX6
I want them to show Akshu and Abhi getting ready at the same time... and have a parallel sequence... that would be so cute ❤️ but akshu's look is probably going to be a surprise as she comes running down the stairs and trips 🤣
I was thinking parallels will be cute today but thinking Akshu's look will be surprised and she will trip and Abhimanyu well catch her and episode will end after his staring 😂😂
Originally posted by: VVQ32K76WNUVFPJN
from the promos that have already been released.... that's how... and I know how RS operates 🤣
That looked so forced already.🤣🤣🤣 lol
same to same! let's see what happens 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I was thinking parallels will be cute today but thinking Akshu's look will be surprised and she will trip and Abhimanyu well catch her and episode will end after his staring 😂😂
I thought you are going to watch abela... now what happened? 🤣
oh my god! this is called rang mein bhangOriginally posted by: QQP2SV7TEXIE4S2S
girls how mad will you be if the extra minutes are for abela promotion 🤣

Originally posted by: YVPSLRKSQ6MPDLOY
I thought you are going to watch abela... now what happened? 🤣
I am still confused on that .. Still thinking .. Latest Holi promo didn't attract me
anu aunty promoted akshu.... so now akshu will promote abela... this is how DKP family works behen 🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
My friend ❤️🔥❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰 this is so better to read than Hulu description ❤️❤️❤️❤️ today I did not talk to you .. Did you get some sleep
Thank you..... 🤗
I hope esa hi ho..... 🤞🏻
Sleep chodke sab kiya .....😅
I seriously went to sleep last night when you told me....♥️
Lekin at 6 i was already up.... 🧐
Its a habit now but then I worked out.....🤗
And completed my due projects....😅
And now i m here.... 🥳🥳🥳🥳
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0