and faltu ke notifications 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and faltu ke notifications 😂😂😂
yeh toh khud mein ne Apne bare mein bhi likha tha 🤣😭🤣 lkn mujh masoom ki koi qadr hi nhi haiOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Bolna chahiye tha na ki bichaari maasoom hai bas game aur tags ke nashe mein bhatak gayi hai🤣🤣
now its over
bas kardiya before soni's commentPriyaa ab toh bas krde 🤣
I know poor der notifs
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Bolna chahiye tha na ki bichaari maasoom hai bas game aur tags ke nashe mein bhatak gayi hai🤣🤣
Bilkul nahi. Yahan competition ka sawal tha. Maine toh agree kiya. 🤣
Waise ab ek balloon pop karti hoon. Just to let you all know that Veeru got my vote first. 😈 Yes I can throw a wrench in your plans as well. I posted in theirs yesterday at around 9:30 PM. I'm surprised no one saw it. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise ab ek balloon pop karti hoon. Just to let you all know that Veeru got my vote first. 😈 Yes I can throw a wrench in your plans as well. I posted in theirs yesterday at around 9:30 PM. I'm surprised no one saw it. 🤣
Lol i saw it😛
. Shreyaa an aesa bhi kergi tu mere sath 😭Originally posted by: Minionite
Bilkul nahi. Yahan competition ka sawal tha. Maine toh agree kiya. 🤣
Sirf iak game k lie 😭
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30