I’ve made peace with it…best you do the same 🙀😭☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’ve made peace with it…best you do the same 🙀😭☺️
na na manish loves abhi now 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Tomorrow evening I will be back
Baat mat pucho
Chat dekh sakti hun
Videos ka koi thikana nahin 🤣 dekhna mile na mile
Ghar jake sare tilak ke videos dekhne hai
Hope you had a good time 🤗
Uske baad mera OS bhi padlena🤣🤣
no one is going to listen to her idea 😂
please don’t exile me 😂😂😂
Chod itne bure din nahi aaye humare ab 🤣
no one is going to listen to her idea 😂
I'm not talking about us. 🤣🤣
I'm talking about Manish and Mimi. They would listen 🤣🤣
did you see his expression as he was leaving? Clearly not 😝
We are all...including the Birlas are ignoring that Ishitha is MIA. Expression ka kya hain! We can ignore 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I meant I agree aarohi must have sent them
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Date hone wali hai ki nahi?
lmao …most likely yes coz the bts of the morning post date abhi is super happy to receive a call (most likely from akshu)
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Date hone wali hai ki nahi?
LOL!
Yes but I think there are going to be chaperoned 🤣🤣🤣
Hence the song - chup tum raho, chum hum rahe...ungliyon ko ungliyon se baat karne do...
They can't do anything else 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣