Originally posted by: SundariP
Excuse moi?
This is an open forum and I'm only stating my views and that's allowed 😏
I was just quoting the villain ji jo ki main lead toh katayi nahi hain.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SundariP
Excuse moi?
This is an open forum and I'm only stating my views and that's allowed 😏
I was just quoting the villain ji jo ki main lead toh katayi nahi hain.
Originally posted by: Deltablues
I was just quoting the villain ji jo ki main lead toh katayi nahi hain.
Are you saying this guy doesn't allow people to speak their opinions and curtails fundamental rights of freedom of speech and expression 😱😱😱
I'm going to file a PIL against him NOW🏃🏃
Originally posted by: SundariP
😭
Lagta hai mujhe show ki bahut buri latt lag gai hai, itna sab hone ke baad bhi I'm not able to leave it.
You can't act all innocent now. You knew he was VILLIAN. why didn't you stop yourself from falling deeper in this hot mess.🤪
Originally posted by: Sheldon-Cooperr
You can't act all innocent now. You knew he was VILLIAN. why didn't you stop yourself from falling deeper in this hot mess.🤪
I didn't know sachchi me😥
All the past shows of this PH that i watched waha toh bgm bas hero ke liye bajta tha 😭
Aur ost bhi lead couple ko diya tha... Villian aur heroine ka lead couple hota hai kya kahi???😱😱
I was hoodwinked. I feel so cheated now 💔
Originally posted by: SundariP
I didn't know sachchi me😥
All the past shows of this PH that i watched waha toh bgm bas hero ke liye bajta tha 😭
Aur ost bhi lead couple ko diya tha... Villian aur heroine ka lead couple hota hai kya kahi???😱😱
I was hoodwinked. I feel so cheated now 💔
@bold Sure sure
Guys...crimes list kardein and I'll discuss the punishments laters on
Joining the party.
how dare he not dance like a ‘chamiya’ for us after that one lone time. Item number kahin ka. tch tch tch.
This whole Payal talking business. How dare he try to win our hearts by talking daily with the Payal. How much more endearing is he trying to get
How dare he get that disgusting dress for his bride? Never gonna forgive him for this.😭😭
Meanwhile my confused self trying to understand all of it
https://tenor.com/view/loki-loki-really-really-thor-ragnarok-thinking-gif-23044139
Originally posted by: nehaahmad
Joining the party.
how dare he not dance like a ‘chamiya’ for us after that one lone time. Item number kahin ka. tch tch tch.This whole Payal talking business. How dare he try to win our hearts by talking daily with the Payal. How much more endearing is he trying to get
