Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Am I like a younger version of Carrie or Miranda from Sex in the City in your head? (Or God forbid, Samantha😲 Or Charlotte🤢)
Can't comment. Haven't watched sex and the city!
Lure Visions - umar badi hai lekin bahut innocent ladka lagta hai. He'll definitely fall for any ruse you have up your sleeve🤣
Lol. I have got nothing to say to that. Sure I am sitting in my mother's basement in New York trying to lure young unassuming girls for my wicked ways. 🙄
You guys haven't missed much 🤢
Stereotype pe stereotype... and highly un-feminist while pretending to be all about educated, cool, independent women
Roza is when you fast till sundown right?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But 19 march ko our roza hoga😔
Bhaang to legal hai baba yaha
Lol. I have got nothing to say to that. Sure I am sitting in my mother's basement in New York trying to lure young unassuming girls for my wicked ways. 🙄
This and your profile pic 🤣
Except for Roch we don't even know each other's names🤣
Ages yes, marital status yes, bache hain yah nahi yes. Bank accounts bhi nahi bataya kisi ne😒
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
Lure Visions - umar badi hai lekin bahut innocent ladka lagta hai. He'll definitely fall for any ruse you have up your sleeve🤣
Bhakkk innocent nahi to sab, ab wo to nadaan baalak logo se baat kar rha to unke level pe kar rha, kaho to dikhau innocence apni??