Oscar winning expression 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oscar winning expression 😂😂
hayeee don’t waste this movie on aarohi 😂😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
Yes Our love for Aarohi is Cosmic now 🤣
26 alphabet together can't measure it
Originally posted by: ARG6MDY7HRON3Q23
all of us are in the same boat here... but please girls get some sleep 🤣
Sleep....
https://tenor.com/bOA8s.gif
🤣
why are you ignoring junior doctor 🥴
Originally posted by: I3SG7UUKVFIQJE5O
then i feel bad for everyone's husbands 🤣
And for all the future husbands too...
I completed your post....
🤣
Originally posted by: D2F3VZQL6JUOKNIE
he will get jealous by anyone…he couldn’t even hear it from her mouth 😂
Isliye I'm sparing Intern Rohan for the jealousy 🤪
Originally posted by: aishapl013
I'm back 🙋🏻♀️
I also have deaddiction helpline no. if u want but she's happy in that state🤣
Anuuuu....🤗
Are you alright....😅
https://tenor.com/bHmpB.gif
Oye .... 😁
Kuch toh bol....😉
🤣
I want a random jealously scene when they are on a date or something…let me brainstorm some ideas 😂😂😂
are naagin bhi dar jaayegi usko dekhke🤣
Zeher ko Zeher hi katata hain 🤣
tabhi to bola writers ka bbi standard hai yaar🤣
Matlab mujhe food allergy pakka hogi 🤣