Compared to other costumes that he's usually given, this is not bad. Remember the Janmashtami pooja kurta?! That was the worst. 😆
Mujhe tho wo bhi sahi lga tha 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Compared to other costumes that he's usually given, this is not bad. Remember the Janmashtami pooja kurta?! That was the worst. 😆
Mujhe tho wo bhi sahi lga tha 😳
Even i want to knowwww. Im so sick of these side couples romancing all the time😭
Maybe the white kurtha is shaadi waale din ki morning seq🤔..
But whhyyyy😭
White tho haldi hai naaaa? 🤓
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
It's one of the best performances of Rahman. ❤️
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam was released on the day I was born....Instead of wishing me some of my peers say 'Congratulations HDDCS turned x years today!' 🤣🤣
THIS IS MY GO TO...This music.
Ritu, if you don't mind the language barrier, try listening to "Vellai Pookal". It's also ARR's, from a Tamil movie I absolutely adore. That's my go-to album.
Just catching upon so many BTS videos and segments on a cold Saturday morning with a snow of about 8 inches outside.
I am not going to have any expectations as I know Choubays will end everything in phuski, like always bad/evil people will be let go off, Raavi will be the one to pay the price always and her kushiyaan is never important to the makers. It is what it is, Choubays kabhi nahi sudrenge. I really don’t know what they are achieving by showing such a love story which is one-sided, not that their ratings are skyrocketing 🙄
If ravi is kidnapped, then what is shiva doing wearing red and all ..saj dhajke yeh kyun baithe hein..ravi ki shaadi karwaana hein na..☢️
Lekin Shiva ke dimaag me tho Hardik bhaiya is getting hitched naa 😆
Jethji be like let me confuse you all more😆
https://twitter.com/haniaaxhmed/status/1502654792887422984?t=QYxECoSM-1U8B8R4HPsIoA&s=19
(Karan ki story mei KD ka jo white kurta look hai woh haldi wala hai I guess)
So i guess its safe to say that akshay is not leaving 🤪🤪🤪🤪 sar pe naachega in the show eating up ss 🤪🤪🤪
Just catching upon so many BTS videos and segments on a cold Saturday morning with a snow of about 8 inches outside.
I am not going to have any expectations as I know Choubays will end everything in phuski, like always bad/evil people will be let go off, Raavi will be the one to pay the price always and her kushiyaan is never important to the makers. It is what it is, Choubays kabhi nahi sudrenge. I really don’t know whatvtheyw are achieving by showing such a love story which is one-sided, not that their ratings are skyrocketing 🙄
Send some thand here tooooo😭
Mid way into March and its scorchingg heat already