Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She was one of my favorites from the 90s.A decent actress but never made it to the top leagues. She could pull off the "spoiled daughter of a rich father/fashionable college girl"  trope very well. She was also in Khiladi with Akshay Kumar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g6_KBNmunE

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She could play innocent middle class role too well.

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

She was one of my favorites from the 90s.A decent actress but never made it to the top leagues. She could pull off the "spoiled daughter of a rich father/fashionable college girl"  trope very well. She was also in Khiladi with Akshay Kumar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g6_KBNmunE

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YPVpUpIh4&list=RDCLAK5uy_lnm4v4arFrmL63NUzIdoXJe-E7G4_sriU

There's something so innocent about her❤️

I don't know her name and too lazy to Google the same

Not Pooja Bedi, the other one

Ayesha Julka. Loved her in Khiladi movie. She is looking amazing in "Wada Raha Sanam" song. Always loved her hair styles.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ayesha Jhulka.

You should see her recreate this song on SRGMP...she looked adorbs ❤️

do have a link to that video?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

She could play innocent middle class role too well.

Yes she's played her share of village belles and middleclass girls. But I have a soft corner for her not-so-nice spoiled rich girl roles. She's very fashionable and has a face and attitude made for fashionable college girl and Daddy's spoiled darling.Like in Hai Meri Jaan (which I'm sure no one here has ever seen) when the hero piously defends his sister Hema Malini, a singer.

Hero: Meri didi Devi hai.

Ayesha: Yeah, I can tell by the number of pujaris worshiping her (referring to Hema's gentlemen admirers).

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh I have not seen it.

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Yes she's played her share of village belles and middleclass girls. But I have a soft corner for her not-so-nice spoiled rich girl roles. She's very fashionable and has a face and attitude made for fashionable college girl and Daddy's spoiled darling.Like in Hai Meri Jaan (which I'm sure no one here has ever seen) when the hero piously defends his sister Hema Malini, a singer.

Hero: Meri didi Devi hai.

Ayesha: Yeah, I can tell by the number of pujaris worshiping her (referring to Hema's gentlemen admirers).