Raavi shivaasss sangeet performancess eeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raavi shivaasss sangeet performancess eeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤❤
Yr I can't with her dress 🤣
Maine bachpan mei b aise atrangi kapde nahi pehne jaise isne pehne hai 😆
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Raavi shivaasss sangeet performancess eeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤❤
God, please!!
So the plot is post haldi, Raavi gets kidnapped, Shiva realises Raavi's innocence (he overhears Mami), Raavi's NDE, Shiva saves Raavi, Shiva's confession, and they do all the rituals happily. Then, they get happily married, and then the new kaand.
Meri bas itni si khwaahish hai!! 😆
God, please!!
So the plot is post haldi, Raavi gets kidnapped, Shiva realises Raavi's innocence (he overhears Mami), Raavi's NDE, Shiva saves Raavi, Shiva's confession, and they do all the rituals happily. Then, they get happily married, and then the new kaand.
Meri bas itni si khwaahish hai!! 😆
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai
Please 🙏🥺
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Raavi shivaasss sangeet performancess eeee 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤❤❤
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai
Originally posted by: Pixierocks
Kaandyas ki adbhut gareebi. Destination wedding in a beach side resort 😎
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai
Maybe she dreams shiva woke up left a note and left somnath fleeing from the marrg..🤓
Maybe in the dream shiva leaves a letter saying he is leaving somnath becz of ravi..🤔
I thought the same..
Late to the party
We have discussed adbhutest of possibilities in this thread😆