Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
kya hai?? it's not opening 😔
at this point anyone is better yaar 🤣
Originally posted by: GDBP5AOOZ7IUANZO
I totally agree! I think the adoption fiasco will explode on wedding day and that will be the final straw for Akshu! I really do hope that Aarohi gets a redemption track after that... or at least before bechara Neil gets matched with her 😆
Yup I can't wait to see akshu getting angry with arohi
lately you are comparing everyone to aarohi 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Their freaking editor is like Aarohi,
Worst in their jobs every freaking tym 😡
i want a papa birla and neil bonding track!!Originally posted by: aishapl013
Thu Thu Thu,
I waited for it, I hope he kicks out Aarohi n Papa Birla every freaking tym🤣
hayyeee the first set of photos for their wedding album!!
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
What is he telling to Aarohi?
We are playing a game,
Plz post 1st in our thread
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi . You’ve been colored by Team Gabbar
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Gabbar" on our team thread