sabko wohi chahiye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sabko wohi chahiye🤣
we have the best mascot in the entire world 🤣he is official mascot of our gang re🤣
She can't see kairav happiness too...😡
i could not agree with you more but one thing arohi js constant gray ao she changing is definately not happening but neil js such a pure soul and I fee bad for him already.Originally posted by: O3DFGEGSUHXAETYW
On a serious note, after today's episode, I am entirely against Neil and Aarohi unless Aarohi gets a complete redemption track, which most definitely is not happening during this shaadi track. Neil is someone who's only purpose in life is to see those he loves happy. He will do anything to protect Abhira. He is honestly the purest and most genuine character on the show. Aarohi is the entire opposite. She cannot see her sister happy and she will do anything to ruin things for her...and now, she is going to meddle in the Mahima-Anisha matter too. I don't want these two together under any circumstances as of now. Neil deserves so much better!! I know this has been obvious for soooo long and Aarohi never changed, but today's episode pushed me over the edge!!!
such a besutiful moment and abhi talking like protective husband was like waoooOriginally posted by: VKUGHUA3GCS42SL4
they are giving major husband-wife vibes already!!!
Beautiful points as always, Aish!! I think all the symbolism in the episode was pointing in one direction- Aarohi will try to create her kaands, but Abhira will remain together and work through it together. And, the families have their backs too...especially the siblings!! The revenge that Aarohi is talking about in the precap is most likely going to manifest as the adoption kaand, and she will think that she won the game. But, she is so stupid that she does not even know her sister.... Akshu loves with her entire heart fully and infinitely... to hell with what Abhi's last name is or who is biological parents are. I guess by exposing the truth, she might shatter Abhi's perception of the world and his reality...but, Akshu will help him piece it back together! So, all paths are leading to Abhira coming out stronger indiviudally and together.As always many thanks for the tag Pooja! And Discoji thank you for the tag as well. 🤗
Awesome episode - Akshu ne cheating karke tilak laga hi diya - Papa Birla shouting on the sidelines like those competitive soccer dads.
Aarohi was so obvious today - she’s a novice villain, but I think she learns quickly.
I hope Akshu read Mahima’s feelings about Anisha and Kairav and is careful around Mahima.
Absolutely loved cheeky Akshu taking advantage of the lights out. Abhi now has to buck up and do his bit!
The ceremonial Tilak and the turban wrapping was beautiful. Akshu’s smile and adoring eyes on Abhi throughout was a visual treat.
The pre cap and date - they looked serious like they had discussed something serious right before he asked her out.
Abhi straight out threatened Aarohi. He does not mince words - while Aarohi deserves it, this is going to cost Abhi dearly.Wish Abhi used a little moderation in his conversation with Aarohi - but then we would have no story and no drama so yeah!
I love Aarohi and Abhi's dynamic. Their tashan is epic to watch... and I especially love Abhi roasting her!
i so agree yaar , I so want to see this shocked reaction on her too ,Originally posted by: CVZAZCMM53OEC2YU
She needs to know the joy of him doing the "doing" and he needs to know the fun in "doing" 🤣
It makes me so upset that they are going to end up together 🤢i could not agree with you more but one thing arohi js constant gray ao she changing is definately not happening but neil js such a pure soul and I fee bad for him already.
oh god yaar 🤣ohhh that dulha dulhan stuff or hurdles🤣🤣
obviously coz we are best but not like arohi🤪Originally posted by: FEXDAFE4GPK4KULC
we have the best mascot in the entire world 🤣